***Official Rangers v Tarriers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

I would but they look like they were all filmed on a potato. The grainy footage doesn't do them justice. Had to be there you know.

POTATO!! Sorry mate. I think you're talking about dreams you had. Filmed on a potato=your brain :lol:

We are all full of confidence and rightly so.

However I would be cautious. They may not be playing as well as before but they will definitely raise their game like we will. They ain't going to show up with the same motivation v Morton or St Johnstone. They have good players with big game experience and have beaten us at Ibrox the last 3 times pretty convincingly. We have bought well and are playing well. I think it will be a very close game and we will sneak it 2-1 but I wouldn't be surprised if we lost it or drew again.

My heart says we will pump those tarrier bastards and send them packing but I also think we need to have patience with this team. I thought we were going to pump hibs at home a few weeks ago and I was disappointed. I suppose I am just cautious because we are playing well and consistently for the first time in years.

I'l stick with 2-1 to us.

Archived