***Official Rangers v Tarriers Thread***

G.E.C.

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

Would rather have Cummings coming in off the left than play 442

I've no issue with that.  If Murphy is out I do think Cummings should be put in somewhere. 

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I've no issue with that.  If Murphy is out I do think Cummings should be put in somewhere. 

I don’t think he will be out tbh think Murty is going to keep wether he’ll start or not to himself but I’ve a feeling he will.

9 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

Windass gives us the biggest headache here. The midfield battle is so important and we need to match 3 against 3. His form makes him near undroppable  but the boys an absolute fucking shirker at Ibrox. 

Agree with you!

I'm going to think positively when it comes to Windass in this game. We played with Niko at the piggery in midfield and got a draw and I think there will be space for him to exploit in this game.

Cummings scored at Hat-rick and Morelos had a absolute stinker but I’d go with Morelos against the tims.

hopefully Morelos got his shit performance out the way against Falkirk

cummings a pure goal scorer though give him service and he will score 

1 hour ago, Essandoh said:

Wes

Tav Bates Martin John

Goss Docherty

Candeias Windass Murphy

Morelos

If Murphy is out I’d throw Cummings on wide left

Yep, exactly this. This is the system that has been working and I really like the lad Cummings but he's not bigger than the team. Hope we hang onto him as he could take Morelos place when he inevitably fucks off.  I think it's very important we have John back for this game.

I actually think we have grown to the point where if we had a fully fit squad I wouldn't even expect the filth to get a look in.

McRorie, Docherty, Goss, Murphy, Candeias, etc. in against their midfield and wide men? They wouldn't get the ball for 90 minutes.

With all our injuries, it is much more balanced. We have the momentum though and if our forwards turn up, we'll do them by the odd goal.

Edit: mystery name gone.....

1 hour ago, Broxi said:

Foderingham

Tavernier Bates Martin John

Goss Docherty

Candeias Windass Murphy

Morelos

This all day long. 

Worry is if DJ or Murphy aren’t fit. Big problem with AH coming up against the likes of nae neck. Murphy up against Gamboa would run riot. 

25 minutes ago, TheMotor said:

I actually think we have grown to the point where if we had a fully fit squad I wouldn't even expect the filth to get a look in.

McRorie, Murdoch, Goss, Murphy, Candeias, etc. in against their midfield and wide men? They wouldn't get the ball for 90 minutes.

With all our injuries, it is much more balanced. We have the momentum though and if our forwards turn up, we'll do them by the odd goal.

:headscratch:

I’ve never been as confident as I am for this game against them, I can genuinely see us beating them by 2 or 3. 

Usually the form team gets beat in these type of games, hopefully that isn’t the case as were definitely in the ascendancy. 

We’re confident, arrogant and the players are fighting for the jersey. 

Archived