***Official Rangers v Tarriers Thread***

G.E.C.

2 hours ago, Mols94 said:

Foderingham

Tavernier Bates Martin John

Holt Goss Docherty

Candeias Morelos Murphy

This! We need to win the midfield battle and with only Goss and Docherty in there we’ll be outnumbered against Ntcham, Lego muncher and Rogic/McGregor. Need to learn from the Hibs game where we were overran in midfield.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we win on Sunday, we’ll win the league.  Amazing that I can even think that after the first half of the season.  But I feel win on Sunday and confidence will just go through the roof. 

Lose or draw and it’s all over.

5 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I’ve never been as confident as I am for this game against them, I can genuinely see us beating them by 2 or 3. 

Usually the form team gets beat in these type of games, hopefully that isn’t the case as were definitely in the ascendancy. 

We’re confident, arrogant and the players are fighting for the jersey. 

If Murphy and John are fit I expect us to pump them. 

If it’s Halliday and Cummings down the left I’ll be worried. 

Lads, as much as I'm excited for next Sunday's game, folk need to chill the fuck out or we're going to end up with egg on our faces :lol:. Talk of beating them by 2 or 3 is mental. 

We're capable of winning, of course we are, but it's going to be a close game. They're a good team and they'll be desperate for a...awwwwwwww fuck it BRING THE FILTH ON, fucking smash them on and off the park. Scum. 

3 minutes ago, GOAT said:

If we win on Sunday, we’ll win the league.  Amazing that I can even think that after the first half of the season.  But I feel win on Sunday and confidence will just go through the roof. 

Lose or draw and it’s all over.

We are all confident .. but if not this season .. then next definitely,

b@st@rds won't get a sniff of 9, let alone 10:bangbang:

11 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Lads, as much as I'm excited for next Sunday's game, folk need to chill the fuck out or we're going to end up with egg on our faces :lol:. Talk of beating them by 2 or 3 is mental. 

We're capable of winning, of course we are, but it's going to be a close game. They're a good team and they'll be desperate for a...awwwwwwww fuck it BRING THE FILTH ON, fucking smash them on and off the park. Scum. 

Hearts destroyed them 4-0. It’s not out of the realms of possibility that if we play the same way against Hearts and St Johnstone that we can beat these cunts by a couple. If Murphy and John are fit I’m pretty confident we’ll beat them especially with the tarriers new 3-4-2-1 formation as that plays right into our hands. 

3 hours ago, Supersonic said:

Gonna be the longest week ever ffs :lol:

Hope to fuck Murphy and John are back and 100%

Would fucking love it if we had a repeat of this:

Fkn brilliant!! Show this to Windass. Let him see what a real No.11 should be doing.

I'm worried about us being undressed by runners from midfield, so I'd probably go for 

Fod

Tav      Bates       Alves        Halliday

Holt        Goss       Docherty

Candeias         Morelos       Murphy

Bench of Alnwick, Martin, Hodson, Miller, Windass, Cummings and Herrera

If John's fit, he's in ahead of Halliday and Herrera can be dropped. Windass in if Murphy doesn't make it. 

Not really sure between Bates, Alves and Martin tbh. Combos are much of a muchness. 

I honestly think we are just going to go for it, press them high and show them fuck all respect. The tarriers won’t handle it and crumble. Ibrox will be rocking and right behind the team which will help us as well get the result we all want. My only worry is the referee costing us!

I don't know who Murty will play up front.but I would start with Miller and Cummings

and then put Morelos on for Cummings second half, depending on how we are playing of course.

It's good to know that the players are sounding up for it and hopefully Murty gets his win that he deserves,

as he has done not too badly tactically against them.  

Trying to be calm and sensible about this, but to hell, just do them Rangers.

48 minutes ago, mchammer said:

I don't know who Murty will play up front.but I would start with Miller and Cummings

and then put Morelos on for Cummings second half, depending on how we are playing of course.

Holy fuck! I'd ban you for that, seriously. Must be at the wind up

36 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

I seen that Miller will make his 300th appearance for us if he plays a part on Sunday. 

Hopefully something is written in the stars ??

On as a sub for last 15 and grabs a last minute winner ??

Hope he doesn't feature at all tbh. 

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Hope he doesn't feature at all tbh. 

When he bangs in the winner in the 97th minute you don't get to celebrate then.

You have to just sit there, motionless and with a neutral expression and think "I should never have made that post on Rangers Media last week"

Archived