***Official Rangers v Tarriers Thread***

G.E.C.

Just now, KingKennyMiller said:

You strike me as a very well balanced chap.

You strike me as a window licking dunderheed. 

Moult better than Morelos. 

Campaigning for Naismith and Davis to come back. 

McInnes wouldn't sign Murphy, Docherty, Goss and Cummings for Aberdeen never mind Rangers. 

The list of retardation grows stronger every week with you ya clown :lol:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's up there with them.

There were times throughout that game I thought he had his boots on the wrong feet.

But let's not criticise Wee Alfie, eh?

Fuck sake mate put the puncher repair kit down or whatever it is your inhaling. Sure his finishing was bad boot one of the worst performances you've seen in a Rangers shirt is a taig like comment as it's so off the mark. Wouldn't be surprised to see some abuse come your way from others on here ?

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

You strike me as a window licking dunderheed. 

Moult better than Morelos. 

Campaigning for Naismith and Davis to come back. 

McInnes wouldn't sign Murphy, Docherty, Goss and Cummings for Aberdeen never mind Rangers. 

The list of retardation grows stronger every week with you ya clown :lol:

Moult's better than Morelos in my opinion and I'd give my left nut for Davis to come back.

And how the fuck would you know who McInnes would and wouldn't have signed you utter dullard?

Over 21000 posts of hot air and hardcore buffoonery....:lol:

2 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

Fuck sake mate put the puncher repair kit down or whatever it is your inhaling. Sure his finishing was bad boot one of the worst performances you've seen in a Rangers shirt is a taig like comment as it's so off the mark. Wouldn't be surprised to see some abuse come your way from others on here ?

What' the fuck's a puncher repair kit?

I've often heard dullards refer to a puncture as a pumpture,  but you've taken things to a whole new level of stupidity.

4 minutes ago, KingKennyMiller said:

Moult's better than Morelos in my opinion and I'd give my left nut for Davis to come back.

And how the fuck would you know who McInnes would and wouldn't have signed you utter dullard?

Over 21000 posts of hot air and hardcore buffoonery....:lol:

:lol::belm: 

You must be irony impaired 

Just now, Goosetav said:

:lol::belm: 

You must be irony impaired 

Wee Alfie may in the fullness of time go on to be a better Striker than Moult.

But given the choice as to who I'd like to see leading the line against celtic next week I'd take Moult every day of the week that ends in a Y.

Wee Alfie may in the fullness of time go on to be a better Striker than Moult.

But given the choice as to who I'd like to see leading the line against celtic next week I'd take Moult every day of the week that ends in a Y.

Very apt that you have a green and white avatar.

6 minutes ago, KingKennyMiller said:

What' the fuck's a puncher repair kit?

I've often heard dullards refer to a puncture as a pumpture,  but you've taken things to a whole new level of stupidity.

Great work mate. What do you do when you have no logical argument and been caught out making stupid statements about players? I know point out a spelling mistake to try and deflect away from your own stupidity. Well done ?

1 hour ago, gers31 said:

Hope John is fit to face they fuckers as Dont fancy Halliday at lb in this game. No way will holt be picked ahead of windass Murty rates him too much 

Windass will probably have a lot more space than he's used to at Ibrox too.

1 minute ago, MrMckee said:

Great work mate. What do you do when you have no logical argument and been caught out making stupid statements about players? I know point out a spelling mistake to try and deflect away from your own stupidity. Well done ?

I thought you'd have gone for the old predictive text excuse.

Incidentally, the guy that invented that died last week.......... his funfair's next monkey.

25 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

You're an absolute fucking warmer man. 

Better not ruin this thread with your brain melting pish either. 

There's been a few on here that would start Cummings over Morelos based on a game against Falkirk.

Don't see the logic in changing from the team that have been playing so well and consistent recently in the league, and dropping the top scorer who will be chasing everything down and giving their back line no time on the ball.

2 minutes ago, KingKennyMiller said:

I thought you'd have gone for the old predictive text excuse.

Incidentally, the guy that invented that died last week.......... his funfair's next monkey.

Awesome now we know what you do instead of watching our games. Looking up useless general knowledge :lol:

36 minutes ago, KingKennyMiller said:

You were on here claiming he turned the job down because of a supposed list of players he was told he would be signing. 

Don't even begin to try and deny it. 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

You were on here claiming he turned the job down because of a supposed list of players he was told he would be signing. 

Don't even begin to try and deny it. 

What's to deny?

That's one of several reasons as to why he turned us down.

10 minutes ago, KingKennyMiller said:

Thing is, I'm not.

I'd start Cummings before Morelos who has gone completely off the boil.

I’d start Cummings as well but with Morelos in the team. I like moult but he’s not as good as Morelos and never will be either. What makes you think Morelos has gon off the boil? Surely 1 off day doesn’t mean the player has went off the boil. Morelos is 21 and has came to us via Finland looking to get to 1 of the very top leagues in the world and doesn’t speak English and is in a different culture, country etc. Imo that says a hell of a lot for the boy and that’s what I would say to anyone who says anything negative about him, you leave everyone behind and go to Columbia and learn a new language a new culture and try and keep your career on track. Morelos has the heart of a lion and will come through any trials that life can throw at him he has shown loads of bottle to upsticks and chase his dream. I hope he batters them on Sunday 

Archived