DJ

Essandoh

Has Murty mentioned anything about his injury? I’ve not kept up with the press conferences.

Massive blow if he’s out. Wallace is just coming back from injury, and doesn’t exactly have a great performance record against that lot. Nothing really needs to be said about Halliday and Hodson.

1 hour ago, Essandoh said:

Has Murty mentioned anything about his injury? I’ve not kept up with the press conferences.

Massive blow if he’s out. Wallace is just coming back from injury, and doesn’t exactly have a great performance record against that lot. Nothing really needs to be said about Halliday and Hodson.

walace3.thumb.jpg.4bbfb39b7eebf39091553a2de7cbf830.jpg

Watching Halliday theday and the last game, I don't think he's done too bad. He got a pretty good assist and he puts in a good ball. I've always said Halliday was better suited to a position that he can get a bit of freedom going forward with and he was never a CDM and that showed. Defensively he could even give DJ a run for his money but going forward DJ is still unparrel in that position. 

1 minute ago, RFCRobertson said:

Watching Halliday theday and the last game, I don't think he's done too bad. He got a pretty good assist and he puts in a good ball. I've always said Halliday was better suited to a position that he can get a bit of freedom going forward with and he was never a CDM and that showed. Defensively he could even give DJ a run for his money but going forward DJ is still unparrel in that position. 

Well said ?

Halliday will get the cunt ripped out him next week, guaranteed. I don't know if people are just giving him pass mark because we were barely threatened against piss poor opposition in St Johnstone and Falkirk but when ever he did face pressure he looked shite, also was trying to be fancy when he did win the ball back and still under pressure instead of getting it to fuck. He's my biggest worry for next week. 

10 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Thought he was shite to be honest.

All of his crosses were pish, and even the one that found Cummings was behind him and took a great bit of adjustment to score with it.

Can’t defend worth a fuck, neither can any of our LBs though. Would be roasted by nae neck - really hoping DJ is back as his pace is needed. 

19 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Halliday will get the cunt ripped out him next week, guaranteed. I don't know if people are just giving him pass mark because we were barely threatened against piss poor opposition in St Johnstone and Falkirk but when ever he did face pressure he looked shite, also was trying to be fancy when he did win the ball back and still under pressure instead of getting it to fuck. He's my biggest worry for next week. 

Forrest will rip him apart. 

22 minutes ago, King Jela said:

With John injured and Wallace miles away from match fitness, Halliday will be the stand in left back, he is not an absolute natural but I think he will do just fine (when did Forest turn into Ronaldo?)

Just now, pcbear said:

With John injured and Wallace miles away from match fitness, Halliday will be the stand in left back, he is not an absolute natural but I think he will do just fine (when did Forest turn into Ronaldo?)

I don't know, you tell me, you're the one claiming he is ? And no, he's shite at left back, utter shite

2 minutes ago, King Jela said:

I don't know, you tell me, you're the one claiming he is ? And no, he's shite at left back, utter shite

Wallace will be miles off the pace, John struggling would you rather have Hodson? who is utter shite.

In the circumstances he is our best option.

4 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Wallace will be miles off the pace, John struggling would you rather have Hodson? who is utter shite.

In the circumstances he is our best option.

The only way Halliday is better than Hodson is because he's left footed, don't confuse 'better option' with 'both as dog-shit as each other but one is left footed and that's needed for a left back'

13 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Do u mean the REAL Ronaldo or big Christine, who plays for Real?

21 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Forrest will rip him apart. 

Forrest isn't as good as the Scottish press make him out to be. 

15 minutes ago, King Jela said:

With ease. They'll be targeting that side next week constantly. 

I'd rather Halliday than Hodson at left back next weekend. Not a Halliday fan but he hasn't done much wrong since playing left back. 

2 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I'd rather Halliday than Hodson at left back next weekend. Not a Halliday fan but he hasn't done much wrong since playing left back. 

Me neither, but he is the best option. I'm more worried Murty sticks in Alves before Martin. The man's done and as slow as a week the jail. Gives me the fear.

9 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I'd rather Halliday at left back as well, purely because he's left footed, he's still shit though and I'm still worried about that side for next weekend.