Ticket distribution for the semi final

RFC55

2 minutes ago, campsieloyal said:

Any idea when the ballot for the semi final is didn't realise my card had expired for cccs payments. Had to call the ticket office to get my seat for falkirk. Can' make it in to ticket office till Friday. Is there a way to do it online. Cheers

You can do it online mate.

You go on. Go to manage cccs. Then I think there's a manage payment method option and do it there 

6 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

:lol:

Don't even know if am signed up, was at the Motherwell and Dunfermline games but wasn't planning on going last Sunday til last minute so never questioned the money not coming off then when I decided to go my pals was going spare I just took it, will need to email them tomorrow

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

You can do it online mate.

You go on. Go to manage cccs. Then I think there's a manage payment method option and do it there 

Cheers mate I had a look before posting on here and couldn't see it. I'm a ludite haha

Just now, campsieloyal said:

Cheers mate I had a look before posting on here and couldn't see it. I'm a ludite haha

Go to

My account

Then select amend cccs. And from .there you can manage payment methods for each of the schemes you are signed up to

Hi,

Thanks for your email.

I have updated your preferences for Motherwell and for the rest of the season so that tickets allocated through the Priority for Semi-Finals and Finals scheme will be sent to you by Special Delivery. There is a cost for this of £6 per ticket.

Kind Regards,

Craig Mannion | Ticket Centre Administrator

T 0371 702 1972
www.Rangers.co.uk

Fuck knows why it wasn't activated for Falkirk

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Tbf mate the dunfermlone game was a league cup game as was motherwell.

They just make it up to suit themselves 

If you purchase a ticket for every round of a cup competition it should increase your chances of getting a semi final/final ticket, that's the way it should work imo. 

Then again I'm not on the CCCS so fuck knows how it works.