They say it's not obsession....

RFC55

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

Like it or not people who pay are our customers. Would have hoped the boy would have been directed to the ticket office for a replacement ticket.

We shouldn't have compounded her failings as a mother.

You've got a point if the story is true. It's clearly not though.

9 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

Like it or not people who pay are our customers. Would have hoped the boy would have been directed to the ticket office for a replacement ticket.

If he couldn't see the ticket office from the BF5 turnstile he must have serious learning difficulties.

2 hours ago, Ibroxholm said:

Most parents would be embarrassed to admit they let their kid travel halfway across the country, unfed, improperly dressed for the conditions, and with no means of contacting them in an emergency.  What sort of individual would splash it all over the national newspapers?  The kind that thinks that by buying a ticket for a football match her duty of care as a parent are transferred to someone else for the day.

Maybe social services should be involved.  2 cam play the game they are playing and and who in their right mind let's a minor travel that far in those conditions.  

34 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Why was a school selling it's pupils adult tickets?

I don’t think they were selling any tickets. As far as I know only Falkirk FC were selling the tickets. Their ticket office/shop was closed last week due to the snow but they did manage to get a memeber of staff to sell some in the Howgate centre on Saturday. They also had staff outside the Broomloan on Sunday selling tickets. They put on social media that they had reached an agreement with Rangers for a cash turnstile but it was actually Falkirk staff with tickets outside the stand. I know this for a fact as about 20 minutes before I was leaving to head through my husband changed his mind and decided to come through with us. He said all week he wasn’t paying £24 to see his team get gubbed when he could watch it free on tv. Due to the weather and roads he decided to come with us so I wasn’t driving there and back myself. 

A lot of that story doesn’t add up. If he lives in California why was he getting a ticket from Larbert High. His catchment school is Braes High but more likely he goes to st mungos. As for his mother contacting the press to highlight how thick her son is and her failures as parent I'm lost for words. I have 2 teenage sons and neither of them would go out without their phones charged or money in their pocket. Plus if he made it all the way through to Ibrox from here surely he bought a return ticket?? What happened to the pals he went to watch the game with. Whole story is a load of pish. Personally I blame the schools :whistle:

50 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Falkirk are at home to Morton this weekend; you'd think he'd be priotising going to watch that game with his pals.

Their last home game was a 0-0 draw and they’ve announced the details for their 0-0 free ticket scheme this morning. Maybe if any of his pals have a season ticket they’ll get him a free ticket for the game on Saturday. My husband keeps offering to get the tickets for guys at his work but nobody wants them. Can’t think why. ??

4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Poor wee gadgy tarrier can't get into Ibrox then is left stranded by his throbber of a maw. 

Van Hooijdonk sent phantom razor blades in the post. 

What will the story be tomorrow? 

Well there's also been a story about a restaurant owner who's been getting poor reviews for his restaurant due to its Twitter account calling us h***. He's now subject of a smear campaign and it wisnae him??

3 minutes ago, Andy Little's Boots said:

Their last home game was a 0-0 draw and they’ve announced the details for their 0-0 free ticket scheme this morning. Maybe if any of his pals have a season ticket they’ll get him a free ticket for the game on Saturday. My husband keeps offering to get the tickets for guys at his work but nobody wants them. Can’t think why. ??

You would've thought being a tarrier he might just might have got a ticket to watch his own team the day before....

13 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

The larbet high school must be a shitehoose noo, obviously the vetting system is away tae fuck ! Country's fucked!

If he lives in California he’s not anywhere near Larbert. He more than likely goes to st mungos. I’m just down the road a bit from California and Larbert is a good 20 minutes in the car from here. I’m going to ask my kids when the get home today if they recognise him. He’s not the same age as mine though so probably not. 

31 minutes ago, Andy Little's Boots said:

If he lives in California he’s not anywhere near Larbert. He more than likely goes to st mungos. I’m just down the road a bit from California and Larbert is a good 20 minutes in the car from here. I’m going to ask my kids when the get home today if they recognise him. He’s not the same age as mine though so probably not. 

The story is stinking anyway, her pic is on it somewhere taking selfies of herself, it's attention seeking at best, bad mouthing us at worse, as posted in another reply get the social services in, she's negligent allowing it to happen in the first place, a skank!??

On 06/03/2018 at 13:21, Big Al II said:

Fuck him, maybe his mother should look after him better as he is still young.  If she can't be fucked with him why should we be?  It's simple if he needed help that bad then call social services in and let him deal with the mother as any parent worth their salt would not let a child travel from Falkirk to Glasgow normally never mind with the beast from the east :rofl:, but I suppose she was too busy watching her other 4 brats at taxpayers expense  

His mother is the one at fault here and how do stewards treat us Rangers fans at away games ?  But that's different I suppose.