Who should start on Sunday?

Who should start on Sunday, Morelos or Cummings?  

199 members have voted

1. 1. Who should start on Sunday?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The team picks itself. This isn’t the sort of game where you start fucking about with personnel or formations unless it’s necessary. Cummings is a great option to have coming off the bench but he shouldn’t start on the back of a good performance against a shite championship side.

Alf has to start. No brainier. 

Windass V Cummings is debatable as in theory Windass should be a easy pick due to scoring form however his track record for going missing at Ibrox puts a question mark over him. I’m not sure he can be relied upon, where as Cummings would approach the game with arrogance and you could just see him scoring v them. Having said all that l, even though I’m his biggest critic dropping Windass would be harsh.......mibbie. 

6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Because I want Docherty, Goss, Candyass, Windass and Murphy playing 

Don't understand why people want to change a winning team all the time.

It would be different if it was Man City we beat the other day with the changes, but it was Falkirk who have played 3 more games than Dundee Utd and are still 10 points behind...

1 minute ago, markem said:

Alf has to start. No brainier. 

Windass V Cummings is debatable as in theory Windass should be a easy pick due to scoring form however his track record for going missing at Ibrox puts a question mark over him. I’m not sure he can be relied upon, where as Cummings would approach the game with arrogance and you could just see him scoring v them. Having said all that l, even though I’m his biggest critic dropping Windass would be harsh.......mibbie. 

Windass is usually shite at Ibrox because we play against teams that sit back for 90 minutes, I don't see them sitting back for 90 minutes on Sunday. 

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

Windass is usually shite at Ibrox because we play against teams that sit back for 90 minutes, I don't see them sitting back for 90 minutes on Sunday. 

The potential of his running and power will put the shiters on them. The more players in our side likely to pin their fullbacks and sitting MF's back the better.

3 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

It'll likely be Morelos for this game but we definitely need to start getting Cummings in the line up long term  

Not whilst the team are still winning, why change it if it's working?

8 minutes ago, King Jela said:

good point  :tu: