Who should start on Sunday?

Who should start on Sunday, Morelos or Cummings?  

199 members have voted

1. 1. Who should start on Sunday?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

The team picks itself imo

Wes

Tav Purple baws Martin John

Pirlo Docherty

Candieas Windass Murphy

Morelos

100 percent agree.if everyone fit murty will go with that

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

That’s probably the only scenario in which Cummings should start the game and I am a fan of him

There's talk on here of Murphy having a broken toe.  Do we even know if he's available for this weekends game?  If he isn't then bringing Cummings in, who's on form and hungry to play in this fixture, makes a lot of sense.  If we stick with the 4-2-3-1 and Murphy isn't available then who plays out on the left?  Will Windass be shoehorned out there with Holt in behind Morelos?  

2 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

There's talk on here of Murphy having a broken toe.  Do we even know if he's available for this weekends game?  If he isn't then bringing Cummings in, who's on form and hungry to play in this fixture, makes a lot of sense.  If we stick with the 4-2-3-1 and Murphy isn't available then who plays out on the left?  Will Windass be shoehorned out there with Holt in behind Morelos?  

Murphy will play. 

C                     U                        M                             M                                             I                               N                            G                        S

and morelos

7 hours ago, Getstiffed said:

The team picks itself imo

Wes

Tav Purple baws Martin John

Pirlo Docherty

Candieas Windass Murphy

Morelos

I'd have Alves instead of Martin. Primarily because he's better in the air which could be vital as they have the height advantage.

Cummings is full of confidence and I believe he would score against them if he started.

Morelos misses too many clear cut chances to be risked in this particular game imo, unless we play with them both up front.

We might only get one decent shot at goal - and if this was the case I would rather it fell to JC than AM.

Morelos will start though ,so I hope he proves me wrong and bangs in a hat trick.:UK: