Best film scene ever?

ElBufalo20

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’ve never understood why anyone likes that trainspotting scene, it literally rips the pish out of loyalists and makes them look like absolute morons, it seems funny to some purely because it slags Catholics but it’s actually aimed at the hippy Glasgow uni type wankers who slaughter Protestants to fit in.

Just now, TheGovanIniesta said:

I’ve never understood why anyone likes that trainspotting scene, it literally rips the pish out of loyalists and makes them look like absolute morons, it seems funny to some purely because it slags Catholics but it’s actually aimed at the hippy Glasgow uni type wankers who slaughter Protestants to fit in.

It's actually pretty accurate tbf.

Just now, Goosetav said:

It's actually pretty accurate tbf.

For some no doubt which is why I find it quite funny but it was definitely intended to be your typical big bad Protestant piece rather than anyone in Scotland ever daring to take a swipe at Catholics, always see my mates share it or whatever completely missing the point of the scene 

Just now, TheGovanIniesta said:

For some no doubt which is why I find it quite funny but it was definitely intended to be your typical big bad Protestant piece rather than anyone in Scotland ever daring to take a swipe at Catholics, always see my mates share it or whatever completely missing the point of the scene 

meh

24 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

Absolutely nail on the head. 

16 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

Must admit, i found it quite funny.

Not exactly the same but our support are often villified and others assume many things about us cos we follow a certain team.

Well they can piss off with that, i wont change my feelings or behaviour to fit in or because i am worried what others might think. I dont expect any other Gers fan would do so either.

1 hour ago, linfield1690 said:

Billy fucking Connolly ?   Could not give a fuck if he was the greatest actor who ever fucking lived.   He's one of those bastards and never forget it, Him and that other wank the dummy Scot Rod  Stewart can both take a flying fuck to themselves.  

Coming on Rangers media to that cunt ffs. 

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

Billy fucking Connolly ?   Could not give a fuck if he was the greatest actor who ever fucking lived.   He's one of those bastards and never forget it, Him and that other wank the dummy Scot Rod  Stewart can both take a flying fuck to themselves.  

Aye fuck Billy Connolly couldn't gae a fuck aboot that fenian rat only posted at cause ae the gyd I couldn't find the clip from just another saturday where the priest gets punched through the windae aff the white glove

3 hours ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

yip

basically says loyalists are all mongos who can be conned by saying fuck the pope and all our pin numbers are 1690

the guy who wrote it fuckin hates Rangers

a few of our recent manager probably thorought the same, say we are the people and the idiots will lap it up

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

wouldn't say hes high on the rabid scale, dislikes the catholic church and nationalism

7 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Mon the paras

Men who planted bombs and maimed women and children, in a futile attempt to enforce their will using violence, walk free or are given government positions and salaries, while young soldiers who were doing their best in an impossible situation, are dragged through biased enquiry after enquiry. 

Thanks Anthony Blair. 

4 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

wouldn't say hes high on the rabid scale, dislikes the catholic church and nationalism

But he's still a prick, he supports the scum and all they stand that's all any bear needs to know, and agree he's not as bad as say tha cunt Rod Stewart