Clint Hill

5 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I can remember Candeias playing central once, against Hibs at Easter Road, and he had a shocker

He also played there in the US tourney against (I think) the Brazilians and scored a goal while having a decent game. I remember Murty saying after the match that he said to him to be more confident in his abilities, get more cetral and shoot if he see's an opportunity. 

2 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

can someone explain why we got rid of Clint Hill whos 39 just to bring in useless fucking Alves whos 36?

Would have rather kept Hill, at least he showed passion and looked like he wanted to play for us

Because Portugal legend 

Clint hill is a true professional, love how he engages with fans on twitter and anyone who has met him always has good things to say.

I think he would be as much benefit being around the changing room and squad because he seems so switched on, he loved his time with us.

The fact we have fans traveling down to his games this season says it all and im glad we will have a player down south saying nothing but good things about us.

I wonder if he would be up for a wee Q&A session for RM

8 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

can someone explain why we got rid of Clint Hill whos 39 just to bring in useless fucking Alves whos 36?

Would have rather kept Hill, at least he showed passion and looked like he wanted to play for us

Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Just now, With Heart and Hand said:

Agree

Weir burnt his bridges, wouldn't give him the time of day now

Weir was miles better than clint hill. He never missed a league game in 3 years i believe. 

Oldest player of the year. And on a champions league night at ibrox kept the greats ronadinho, etoo and messi in his back pocket.

and the old trafford performance.

he gave his heart for us so the warburton saga i dont pay much attention too. Shame though.

1 hour ago, Mclean RFC said:

Weir was miles better than clint hill. He never missed a league game in 3 years i believe. 

Oldest player of the year. And on a champions league night at ibrox kept the greats ronadinho, etoo and messi in his back pocket.

and the old trafford performance.

he gave his heart for us so the warburton saga i dont pay much attention too. Shame though.

hes also a judas bastard who like many before him put money befor Rangers

i appreciate what he did but he abandoned Rangers for greener pastures and money

fuck him 

13 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

hes also a judas bastard who like many before him put money befor Rangers

i appreciate what he did but he abandoned Rangers for greener pastures and money

fuck him 

Whilst I agree to an extent I don't hate weir, or Warburton, for actually leaving. We were going to get shot because the results were pish and they knew they were not good enough.  Obviously they were looking for new jobs because their days were numbered. My gripe was the lies that they told afterwards, that and the drivel Warburton spoke on a weekly basis.

On 07/03/2018 at 07:26, Redwhiteandblue said:

He also played there in the US tourney against (I think) the Brazilians and scored a goal while having a decent game. I remember Murty saying after the match that he said to him to be more confident in his abilities, get more cetral and shoot if he see's an opportunity. 

Never happened.