jack,dorrans, goss and docherty

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Jack is pish, wouldn't care if he left in the summer. Rather keep Holt.

If Jack was playing in the game against Hibs, that McGinn wouldn't have been able to stroll with the ball for 40 yards before scoring.

He's a good DM, keeps it simple, but that's needed sometimes.

33 minutes ago, billythebear1986 said:

Where to start would be you royally fucking off. Im here to talk about Rangers not take abuse from some wee weirdo who rather chat about grammer!

Much better. Progress.

If you have a look at every other poster who also talks about Rangers on here you'll see that they don't converse like they're in a WhatsApp chat, they spell players names in thread titles starting with a capital letter etc.  A bit of grammar etiquette goes a long way, even on the internet.

You've not done too much talking on here during the 10 years you've been a member. Welcome back from whichever other forum you've been using that binned you.

Docherty and Jack with dorrans further forward is what I can see happening from the start of next season. Jack just needs to calm down and stop the red mist coming down though, otherwise he is a liability to have in there. I unfortunately can’t see Goss staying, I reckon he will fancy his chances down south as he will be playing against teams that are better than a vast majority of those in the league that we are in and will see playing in the championship as a gateway to the premier league down south.

14 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

McCrorie comes back we won't need two sitting midfielders. It'll be a 4-1-4-1 or could see 4-1-3-2.

McCrorie 

Candeias         Docherty          Murphy 

Windass/Dorrans 

Morelos 

Everybody back fit and we could be frightening going forward :drool:

Why we only playing with 7?

1 hour ago, OhW said:

Ryan Jack of all trades, master of none. He's one of these players who will always be described as underrated. "Goes about his business quietly", "nothing flashy", "does a job", but I don't think it's true, at least not to the extent that people say. 

Why would I compare him to McCoist's teams? I'd rather compare him to Dorrans, Goss, Docherty, McCrorie and Holt. they are all ahead of him for me.

If you read the post i said its good to have options.

Meaning we had a team full of mediocre at best players during McCoists tenure now we are in a good place spoiled for choice.

18 hours ago, billythebear1986 said:

pending we keep goss what a midfield we have to choose from now. im a fan off all 4 but i reckon the two in there just now are our strongest combo. the 2 injured boys gonna have there work cut out to get back in team. dochs and goss have been a major reason for our resurgence this year.  

thoughts on our pairing long term? 

is that Gaelic?

6 hours ago, billythebear1986 said:

Where to start would be you royally fucking off. Im here to talk about Rangers not take abuse from some wee weirdo who rather chat about grammer!

Shouldn't that be I'm?

Just fucking with you :mutley:

Jack had a couple of good games earlier in the season when he was actually pushed further forward and wasn't the sitting midfielder. Might have been when McCrorie was first played in there?

I think Docherty is almost a complete enough player to take any role in the middle.

@BridgeIsBlue's idea of a 1-3-2-1 looked pretty interesting.

When everyone is fit, we'll have gone from having a serious weakness in midfield to having the best options in the league in there.

27 minutes ago, TheMotor said:

Jack had a couple of good games earlier in the season when he was actually pushed further forward and wasn't the sitting midfielder. Might have been when McCrorie was first played in there?

I think Docherty is almost a complete enough player to take any role in the middle.

@BridgeIsBlue's idea of a 1-3-2-1 looked pretty interesting.

When everyone is fit, we'll have gone from having a serious weakness in midfield to having the best options in the league in there.

Technically a 4-1-4-1 :tu:

19 minutes ago, bordersbear said:

Does it tho? Fod,yes. Tav,yes. Bates? Alves? Martin? Wallace? John? How does it pick itself

Foderingham is our #1 goalkeeper. 

Tavernier is the best fullback in the country. 

Bates hasn't put much of a foot wrong since the game at Savile Row. 

Martin is better than Alves imo. 

John has slowly been getting better with each passing game, will take a lot for Wallace to get back into the side. 

So aye, the backline pretty much picks itself.