Apart from Clint Hill... who do we praise and respect, despite only playing one season for us?

Ryju84

18 minutes ago, bluchoo said:

A season and 2 months still not a long time

Arteta was here for a full 2 seasons.

Cuellar is the main one for me. An absolute hero of mine while he was here. Was gutted when I found out Villa had met his buyout clause.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just had to check Marco Negri there cos I can only remember him for that half season when he got 32 goals before Xmas, then porini rattled him wae a squash ball an he was out a while before fucking off home on loan

only played a season worth of games if it counts but he was actually on our book for 4 years but was out on loan for 2 an injured for 1

How long was Darcheville with us? Thought it was just one year? 

Loads had great short spells (Cousin, Buffel, Hemdani, Tugay, Reyna, Bartram, Sterland etc) but for a contribution of one season or less it has to be Negri even though he was technically on the books longer.

He was the best finisher we've had in my lifetime, way better than Boyd or McCoist.

Haris Vuckic is a guy I've always wanted to go on and do well.  He's been getting a lot more game time for FC Twente recently and scored a few goals but sadly his club are battling relegation.  Hopefully they stay up and he features more next season.  

4 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Haris Vuckic is a guy I've always wanted to go on and do well.  He's been getting a lot more game time for FC Twente recently and scored a few goals but sadly his club are battling relegation.  Hopefully they stay up and he features more next season.  

:lol: