Apart from Clint Hill... who do we praise and respect, despite only playing one season for us?

Ryju84

36 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

For real ? If he would not have faked injury and played for us the start of 1998 we would have won the league.    When I say we would have won the league? I mean we would have won it by at least 8pts.   

Can never forgive him as he was phenomenal that season and his 5 against Motherwell was sublime.   

Terry Hurlock for me ?

8 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

The guy had it all, was breaking all records, I was in the west enclosure that day against Motherwell and what a display.   He did not kick a ball after Christmas yet still scored more  goals (32) than  any player in Scotland that season including Larson.  

We will never know the full truth behind what really happened but it was that tight one game more was all it would have took with him and we could have won 10 

The 5 was against Dundee Utd

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, pcbear said:

I think as a fan base generally we are too free and easy with the praise, imo it has to be earned.

We have the most critical fans in the world imo. It does not take much to get on the wrong side of us. 

7 hours ago, Ibroxholm said:

Cuellar and Aluko.  Stretch it to 15-16 months, Graham Roberts.

Difficult to see past Roberts (even with a cheat of a few months).

Scores a 40 yard winner at motherwell, gets into a scrap with the beasts, ends up as our goalie after Woods is sent off and then leads a cultural sing-song, which sees him up before a judge. Gets off with it. Good job fella.