Sunday

I have the feeling in the pit of my stomach we are gonna beat them and beat them well on Sunday, 2-0 or maybe 3-1,  I don't think we will win the league as I still think it's theirs to throw away,  but the pressure on them will be immense with no one giving us a chance even us bears when Pedro left. 

We need to get the roar back at Ibrox, I have seen far better celtic teams than this collapse at Ibrox when the 3 stands are bouncing togeather.  As someone who sits in the Copland front, there are few better sights than watching the club deck, main stand and enclosures bounce, what a truly magnificent stand it is with few if any better at any club in the UK. Get the usual songs belted out loud and proud and let the full of the UK enjoy the show and that Rangers are well and truly finally on there way back. 

So let us play our part, even if we go 1-0 down. Like  we did against Leeds in 1992 it just made us louder,  no matter what we need to make Ibrox a wall of noise and watch those young fitter Rangers players respond.

Regardless of what happens we must retain Goss etc, and we are starting to put togeather not just a team but a squad, and a very good talented young squad.:UK:

FOLLOW FOLLOW fellow Bears and have a good one Sunday. 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, WilliamMunny said:

We need to win to have a chance of competing for this league. I dont think a draw is enough. We need to go all out. We have goals in us. I can see this being a high scoring game

I'm away to stick a tenner on 0-0 :pipe:

Only kidding bud, can see us firing a few past them if we play to our potential, their defence is fuckin rank rotten.......hope Ibrox is bouncing on Sunday.....get rattled right in to the cunts from the off :UK:

Would be nice to utterly pump them but a last minute dodgy pen would be funny as fuck :mutley:

I think we'll win comfortably. Thought that before though only for the team to turn in pitiful performances.

They cunts had past teams beat before a ball was even kicked,that needs to change on Sunday.

29 minutes ago, KingKennyMiller said:

A bridge too far at this time - but we are slowly but surely closing the gap.

We're 3 good signings away from seriously challenging for the title.

I'll go for 3-1 to them.

Hearts pumped them 4-0 but you think us doing them is a bridge to far...ffs!

36 minutes ago, KingKennyMiller said:

I'll go for 3-1 to them.

Fuck off taig. In the words of Marvin keep believing.

2 hours ago, WilliamMunny said:

We need to win to have a chance of competing for this league. I dont think a draw is enough. We need to go all out. We have goals in us. I can see this being a high scoring game. 

We have nothing to lose and everything to gain Sunday,   And they might think a draw suits them which plays right into our hand.  We need to be in their faces from the first whistle and I always believe the hungrier team wins these fixtures. 

39 minutes ago, KingKennyMiller said:

I'll go for 3-1 to them.

The kind of defeatist attitude which has contributed to such poor form at home.

Anyway, back to more positive points @Copland bear is right, we should have the place rocking and get right in about them from the off. 

6 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

The kind of defeatist attitude which has contributed to such poor form at home.

Anyway, back to more positive points @Copland bear is right, we should have the place rocking and get right in about them from the off. 

We've scored four goals against them since returning to the top tier 18 months ago. Only one of them has put us in the lead.

In the same time they've stuck 15 goals past us. 

I'm not a defeatist - I'm a realist.

We've got it all to do. All the pressure's on us.

And because I think we'll lose I'm a fucking spazzy and a taig. :lol: This place is bat-shit crazy!

14 minutes ago, KingKennyMiller said:

We've scored four goals against them since returning to the top tier 18 months ago. Only one of them has put us in the lead.

And because I think we'll lose I'm a fucking spazzy and a taig. This place is bat-shit crazy!

We've scored four goals against them since returning to the top tier 18 months ago. Only one of them has put us in the lead. - Comparing chalk and cheese, every man and his dog (including the other 'realists') can see we are in a far better position than any of the other OF games

In the same time they've stuck 15 goals past us. - As above.

I'm not a defeatist - I'm a realist. - I'd beg to differ. 

We've got it all to do. All the pressure's on us. - The pressure is on both teams but more so celtic to avoid squandering more of the dominant lead they held earlier in the year. We've been improving and they've been regressing. 

And because I think we'll lose I'm a fucking spazzy and a taig. This place is bat-shit crazy! - I haven't called you anything of the sort, I do think you're an attention seeker though. 

marv.jpg

3 minutes ago, KingKennyMiller said:

And because I think we'll lose I'm a fucking spazzy and a taig. :lol: This place is bat-shit crazy!

Do one then. 

35 minutes ago, KingKennyMiller said:

Serious question...you going to the game?