Sunday

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

First time in a long time I've felt confident. Since Warburtons first league game against them I've went into every Old Firm thinking we'll get tanked - including both Murty games. After the last game at the piggery, recent signings and form I'm confident we can at least get a good result. 

8 minutes ago, KingKennyMiller said:

Serious answer...... Yes.

STH Main Stand Front.

I'll go in hope more than expectation.

You aren't expressing ANY hope though...as much as they've been dominant recently every run has to come to an end...and as I've stated if Hearts are capable of giving them a proper doing then I'm pretty sure we can.

No Surrender!!

Just now, WATPbear1984 said:

Where ya get 3-1 from? Seems oddly specific for even a troll

I think we'll score.

Unfortunately I think we're a bit sloppy at the back and likely to concede. 

At 2-1 we'll be chasing an equaliser and get sucker punched on the break.

Of course, I  could be entirely wrong. Won't be the first time. I felt exactly the same the day Wee Aluko ripped them a new arse.

1 hour ago, KingKennyMiller said:

A bridge too far at this time - but we are slowly but surely closing the gap.

We're 3 good signings away from seriously challenging for the title.

I'll go for 3-1 to them.

Attention seeking sad

9 minutes ago, KingKennyMiller said:

I think we'll score.

Unfortunately I think we're a bit sloppy at the back and likely to concede. 

At 2-1 we'll be chasing an equaliser and get sucker punched on the break.

Of course, I  could be entirely wrong. Won't be the first time. I felt exactly the same the day Wee Aluko ripped them a new arse.

There also sloppy at the back  so we have a good chance  as long as our guys keep focused and keep the head as they will try and get one of us sent off as cheating bs.

2 hours ago, surfsup2 said:

There also sloppy at the back  so we have a good chance  as long as our guys keep focused and keep the head as they will try and get one of us sent off as cheating bs.

Broonaldo will try and decapitate one of our players and ours is shown a red for having his neck in the way of his flaying arms.

3 hours ago, KingKennyMiller said:

We've scored four goals against them since returning to the top tier 18 months ago. Only one of them has put us in the lead.

In the same time they've stuck 15 goals past us. 

I'm not a defeatist - I'm a realist.

We've got it all to do. All the pressure's on us.

And because I think we'll lose I'm a fucking spazzy and a taig. :lol: This place is bat-shit crazy!

Feel free to fuck off then 

3 hours ago, KingKennyMiller said:

We've scored four goals against them since returning to the top tier 18 months ago. Only one of them has put us in the lead.

In the same time they've stuck 15 goals past us. 

I'm not a defeatist - I'm a realist.

We've got it all to do. All the pressure's on us.

And because I think we'll lose I'm a fucking spazzy and a taig. :lol: This place is bat-shit crazy!

Aye but they are not the same team as last season nor are we,. Even at Ibrox they 2-0 loss earlier this season we were the better team and should have had a penalty on Morelos.  

Just as well Murty and the players believe we can do it as if they had your attitude I would want every single one of them out the door.

You seem very worried about Sunday's for some reason?   Did you not watch the last fixture in their midden ? We should have pumped them then, but don't worry it's coming Sunday thou and they fucking know it. 

24 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Aye but they are not the same team as last season nor are we,. Even at Ibrox they 2-0 loss earlier this season we were the better team and should have had a penalty on Morelos.  

Just as well Murty and the players believe we can do it as if they had your attitude I would want every single one of them out the door.

You seem very worried about Sunday's for some reason?   Did you not watch the last fixture in their midden ? We should have pumped them then, but don't worry it's coming Sunday thou and they fucking know it. 

Worried because he's a rattler imo

Canny beat that feeling of waking up at 7 in the morning on the Sunday of a game against those mutant bastards.

Tunes blaring, beers cracked, ready to watch the famous put these cunts in their place once again. 

I predict another victory for the volunteers

6 hours ago, KingKennyMiller said:

A bridge too far at this time - but we are slowly but surely closing the gap.

We're 3 good signings away from seriously challenging for the title.

I'll go for 3-1 to them.

Bridge too far? No chance.

3 good signings? Aye, of course. Good signings are always welcome.

3-1 to them?

Have a fucking word with yourself please.