Warburton - Rangers have a chance.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Scottish Sun, the bastion of journalistic integrity, posts a story including quotes from a guy who was at Rangers for five minutes, and folk on RM get themselves wound up, seriously? 

Our focus, club, and fans need to be on Sunday and not distractions from our recent past.  

Question from a genuinly ignorant fan here. Why do we dislike Warburton so much? Other than him being shite. What were the circumstances surrounding his departure? It wasn't clear at the time who was telling the truth and I never kept up with what happened after that. I remember King claiming he was up to something, and Warburton denying it.

3 hours ago, The Gers said:

Agreed.

Murty needs this win to have any real credibility in the long term. It's a blot on his cv having no wins against the green goblins.

Getting two draws in their midden with Rangers teams as poor as we've seen is hardly a blot on Murty's cv.

34 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Aye then compare that to the rest of the players he signed. 

Still shudder at Kiernan and Wilson. 

I would suggest given more money there would have been more successes and we will make profit when we sell the players that work out.

Hell Alex Ferguson said a one in four transfer success rate is good Warburton probably had about that. 

As a manager he was awful and sneaky and underhand but he did sign some good players for us.

7 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I would suggest given more money there would have been more successes and we will make profit when we sell the players that work out.

Hell Alex Ferguson said a one in four transfer success rate is good Warburton probably had about that. 

As a manager he was awful and sneaky and underhand but he did sign some good players for us.

He wanted £1m for Johnny Hayes :lol:

8 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

And yet Murty is getting the plaudits for their hard work.

Murty is getting the plaudits for stopping the slide and getting the players playing for the jersey and each other. There appears to be harmony in the dressing room, something lacking for quite a few years. I am not saying he is the answer but, at present, he is proving himself to be, at least, an adequate stop gap. Sunday is a big day, not only for the players but also for Murty.

Warburton will be a pundit on the Scottish game and Rangers especially soon, as he is a patter merchant but that is all he is. As a manager he must kick himself for leaving the biggest club he will ever be involved with.

9 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

To be fair to him most of the players we are praising every game were signed by Warburton. 

Using that logic.You could say same about Pedro 

It's ironic that Murty has cobbled together a team that brings the best of signings from both 

However we fucked up badly under Warburton with the hardest defeat I've ever had to take, in that Cup final 

And the losses, against most of the big sides we were playing against 

Our record was embarrassing ..Same with Pedro and Mccoist 

As I said ..My dislike is for our 3 previous managers collectively for handing the scum 2/3 titles on a plate 

I think he just wins the award for being the biggest snake of the 3