Warburton - Rangers have a chance.

Guy is the most frustrating manager we've ever had. Could have been great had so much early potential, but his reluctance to change his attitude really hindered him and us.

Plus for a manager that would say they trained well, we never looked that fit under him.

Also he thought Rob Kieran was destined for the EPL.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Using that logic.You could say same about Pedro 

It's ironic that Murty has cobbled together a team that brings the best of signings from both 

However we fucked up badly under Warburton with the hardest defeat I've ever had to take, in that Cup final 

And the losses, against most of the big sides we were playing against 

Our record was embarrassing ..Same with Pedro and Mccoist 

As I said ..My dislike is for our 3 previous managers collectively for handing the scum 2/3 titles on a plate 

I think he just wins the award for being the biggest snake of the 3 

I agree to an extent. I was making the point that as a director of football or a scout or something Warburton might have done a good job.

Pedro has Morelos and Candias and that's about it to be fair.

2 hours ago, stewaj3 said:

Will be surprised if he was playing first team football anywhere 

The worst bit of criminal defending I've ever seen was this muppet for Hivs first in Cup final 

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

That's your opinion 

It is but I struggle to see the logic in any other opinion. 

PC - Mistake made at board level bringing him in, wasn't the required standard.

MW - Tried to snake his way out of the club after poor relations with the board - He done us a favour we got shot of him without paying a penny.

AM - Club legend and hero sitting on gardening leave taking every penny he can get knowing that it's damaging the club. Only happy to come out of gardening leave when BT Sport and Ladbrokes turn up with money for him? 

Strange place at times.

MW and Pedro are both shit managers.

folk saying they would have done well with more time must be trolling imo. They may have signed the players but they couldn't manage them and Murty cleary can.

The only thing Pedro and MW are responsible for is causing Rangers to drag our feet for however many years under them, and some of the most embarassing defeats in many Bears lifetimes

i respect Pedro for leaving in a dignified fashion, he just wasnt good enough 

Warburton and Wier on the other hand are a pair of slimey sleekit wee rats who i wouldnt give the time of day and wouldnt welcome back in any fashion. Just another 2 names on a long list of backstabbing judas bastards

He can fuck right off. Says it all about him that, despite driving us into the ground then sneakily trying to manufacture a move away, he believes he's entitled to come out in public and opine on our situaton like a club legend.

5 hours ago, stewaj3 said:

Guy is the most frustrating manager we've ever had. Could have been great had so much early potential, but his reluctance to change his attitude really hindered him and us.

Plus for a manager that would say they trained well, we never looked that fit under him.

Estonian Premier League

4 hours ago, Smell the hotdog said:

It is but I struggle to see the logic in any other opinion. 

PC - Mistake made at board level bringing him in, wasn't the required standard.

MW - Tried to snake his way out of the club after poor relations with the board - He done us a favour we got shot of him without paying a penny.

AM - Club legend and hero sitting on gardening leave taking every penny he can get knowing that it's damaging the club. Only happy to come out of gardening leave when BT Sport and Ladbrokes turn up with money for him? 

Strange place at times.

If you read my original post .I said it was close 

You stick to yours but I dislike Warbs more than anyone 

Then again .I witnessed  Ally banging in 27/3 OF classic goals  .Maybe that still plays on my mind and stops me from disliking him just as much 

4 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

MW and Pedro are both shit managers.

folk saying they would have done well with more time must be trolling imo. They may have signed the players but they couldn't manage them and Murty cleary can.

The only thing Pedro and MW are responsible for is causing Rangers to drag our feet for however many years under them, and some of the most embarassing defeats in many Bears lifetimes

i respect Pedro for leaving in a dignified fashion, he just wasnt good enough 

Warburton and Wier on the other hand are a pair of slimey sleekit wee rats who i wouldnt give the time of day and wouldnt welcome back in any fashion. Just another 2 names on a long list of backstabbing judas bastards

Yep ?That's way I see it too 

5 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

If you read my original post .I said it was close 

You stick to yours but I dislike Warbs more than anyone 

Then again .I witnessed  Ally banging in 27/3 OF classic goals  .Maybe that still plays on my mind and stops me from disliking him just as much 

I witnessed the goals too makes it even worse what he did to us. Completely ruined it for me but each to their own.