Heavy Defeat For 17’s

Elfideldo

Alright, it is a loss against the filth but our first eleven have lost by my more than that against them so the boys will learn, they will feel the pain that defeat to them is like and have to improve and move on.

Sometimes you have to hit the ground so you can get up and make amends.

As some one who’s involved in ‘pro youth’ football, it is positive to see that from u10-u15’s teams we are significantly better than what celtic are. This years u12’s are by far the best group at that age I have seen in my time coaching.

Whatever Mulholland and the coaches are doing is working. We might not be seeing the results just now, but will in the future. 

2 hours ago, CaptainDandy said:

As some one who’s involved in ‘pro youth’ football, it is positive to see that from u10-u15’s teams we are significantly better than what celtic are. This years u12’s are by far the best group at that age I have seen in my time coaching.

Whatever Mulholland and the coaches are doing is working. We might not be seeing the results just now, but will in the future. 

Good to hear this.