Kris Boyd

On 10/03/2018 at 17:39, TopCat said:

Must be in with a shout of a recall to the national team at this rate?

No chance. Like most of our ex players I want to see him do well but he has nothing whatsoever to offer at international level apart from taking a good penalty.

Jesus, we really do hate ex players eh?

Aye his comments about Jones were daft as fuck and totally incorrect but he was a good servant for us. Shite the second time round but who wasn’t that season. Can tell he’s still strives for us deep down whenever he’s on sky etc. 

Given the environment to be a lazy bastard Boyd will embrace it and that’s exactly what he was offered in his second stint with us. I’d argue he lost weight both times he left however without doubt second time round. 

He was symbolic of what a mess we were in at that time, and exactly why my blood would boil when Ally would condescend us by highligting we no longer had Laudrups at our disposal, didn’t really explain why Boyd was allowed to develop into a fat mess. 

Few years from now Boyd will earn his FT salary like Sutton, Butcher etc by making snidey digs about Rangers and believing that makes him a pundit. 

3 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

No, just the ones who put the boot into us for unnecessary reasons. 

He made an arsey comment about a bid we put in which was wrong aye but fuck me are we really going to hate him for it?

I swear some of our fans act really similar to the ways we slag tims for.