Sunday is going to be more emotional for me...

rab wilson

..as The Gers have just lost one of their biggest diehards.ma da just passed this morning.we were only ever happy together at ibrox.never made it up with him after a stupid row which lasted 18 years.fuckin sufferin terrible now.hope we can raise the roof on sunday for big Robert Wilson snr.

RIP Dad!

No Surrender 

Rab

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, rab wilson said:

..as The Gers have just lost one of their biggest diehards.ma da just passed this morning.we were only ever happy together at ibrox.never made it up with him after a stupid row which lasted 18 years.fuckin sufferin terrible now.hope we can raise the roof on sunday for big Robert Wilson snr.

RIP Dad!

No Surrender 

Rab

Condolences to you mate.

48 minutes ago, rab wilson said:

RIP Dad!

No Surrender 

Rab

You never know what you have until it's gone mate.

RIP; to your Dad

Sunday is our day, and I see May 2018 being our month WATP

Sorry to hear that Rab, lost my Father in Law yesterday, he was a big celtic man but I loved him to bits. A couple of things recently have forced me to reflect on what's important, I have trying to stop being so angry, life is indeed too short. 

You take care mate, hopefully our team in blue bring it on Sunday.