Sunday is going to be more emotional for me...

rab wilson

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm in the exact same boat mate, my old mans funeral was on Monday, hard enough losing anyone without it being someone so integral to your life.

I had a post typed out and decided not to post it but the amazing thing about it is I had special mentions for @K.A.I and yourself @rab wilson in it as the two posters he ever mentioned to me by name from on here. He was a passionate man about his beloved Rangers and he quickly noticed both of your passion for us as well. It made his heart swell to know we still had a fan base with such deep rooted love for the teddy bears.

Either way Sunday will be an emotional day for us. I'll happily raise a glass to them both

12 minutes ago, Hutchy WATP said:

I'm in the exact same boat mate, my old mans funeral was on Monday, hard enough losing anyone without it being someone so integral to your life.

I had a post typed out and decided not to post it but the amazing thing about it is I had special mentions for @K.A.I and yourself @rab wilson in it as the two posters he ever mentioned to me by name from on here. He was a passionate man about his beloved Rangers and he quickly noticed both of your passion for us as well. It made his heart swell to know we still had a fan base with such deep rooted love for the teddy bears.

Either way Sunday will be an emotional day for us. I'll happily raise a glass to them both

beer-toast-clouds.jpg

5 hours ago, rab wilson said:

..as The Gers have just lost one of their biggest diehards.ma da just passed this morning.we were only ever happy together at ibrox.never made it up with him after a stupid row which lasted 18 years.fuckin sufferin terrible now.hope we can raise the roof on sunday for big Robert Wilson snr.

RIP Dad!

No Surrender 

Rab

Sleep tight Big Rab Wilson yer boy is proud as feck of you.

5 hours ago, rab wilson said:

..as The Gers have just lost one of their biggest diehards.ma da just passed this morning.we were only ever happy together at ibrox.never made it up with him after a stupid row which lasted 18 years.fuckin sufferin terrible now.hope we can raise the roof on sunday for big Robert Wilson snr.

RIP Dad!

No Surrender 

Rab

We will raise a glass to him on Saturday mate when I see you.  Hopefully we doo those cunts for him.

6 hours ago, rab wilson said:

RIP Dad!

No Surrender 

Rab

Chin up bud

All the best to you and your family mate!

He'll be up there in the best seat in the house this weekend... took me a while after my old man passed to get back on track but always  now think of him by my side when watching the Gers... No Surrender!

8 hours ago, rab wilson said:

RIP Dad!

No Surrender 

Rab

Condolences to you Rab.

Remember the good times mate.