rab wilson

Sunday is going to be more emotional for me...

Sorry to hear this Rab.

You've done your dad proud with the gent you've become. 

Rab, so sorry for your loss mate. No words can ease your pain......well, other than Rangers 3 - 0 Scum, come 2pm Sunday mate. I really hope we do it for your Dad's memory! 

Hang in there mate, thinking of you!!

No Surrender!!! 

Very sorry for your loss Rab, condolences to you and your family. 

No Surrender Rab Snr.

Condolences mate.

hope the team puts on a show for the big man on Sunday.

no surrender 

Condolences mate.

hope the team puts on a show for the big man on Sunday.

no surrender 

Sorry to hear about your old man mate, losing a parent is extremely tough in so many ways! There is always plenty of bears to stand shoulder to shoulder with you through this dark time. I am sure your old man loved you to bits and in times of quietness you will know his presence.

All the best

My wee granny loved this one Rab. Great words and uplifting at a shite time.

No surrender big man 

So sorry to hear of your dads passing rab. All the best and stay strong.

Sorry for your loss, mate. My thoughts are with you and your family.

19 hours ago, Hutchy WATP said:

I'm in the exact same boat mate, my old mans funeral was on Monday, hard enough losing anyone without it being someone so integral to your life.

I had a post typed out and decided not to post it but the amazing thing about it is I had special mentions for @K.A.I and yourself @rab wilson in it as the two posters he ever mentioned to me by name from on here. He was a passionate man about his beloved Rangers and he quickly noticed both of your passion for us as well. It made his heart swell to know we still had a fan base with such deep rooted love for the teddy bears.

Either way Sunday will be an emotional day for us. I'll happily raise a glass to them both

That is an honour mate.i think of you lot as family.sometimes you are the only family ive got.im so sorry for your loss mate.at the moment i feel nothing but guilt cos we never made it up before he passed.but when i tie his scarf to the gates on sunday i know he will be above me.thanks hutchy.your dad must have been so proud of ye.

No Surrender 

Rab

Rab you can buy a brick and it will be placed on one of the walls at Ibrox, then your dad will be in the place he loved all his years.

33 minutes ago, rab wilson said:

That is an honour mate.i think of you lot as family.sometimes you are the only family ive got.im so sorry for your loss mate.at the moment i feel nothing but guilt cos we never made it up before he passed.but when i tie his scarf to the gates on sunday i know he will be above me.thanks hutchy.your dad must have been so proud of ye.

No Surrender 

Rab

Will always remember how good you and the other guys were to me when i was in the same situation mate