Murphy & Dorrans Back In Training

2 minutes ago, KingKennyMiller said:

You've been a dangleberry hanging from the arse of Rangers Media for as long as I can remember. You make no worthwhile contribution to the forum.

Over 45000 posts of hot air and hardcore buffoonery.

Did your downs make you forget your last accounts password?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, KingKennyMiller said:

Didn't have to.

I had his number from the start. A bigot and a buffoon.

Add Nazi as well, fuckers have always got to be Nazi's, might want to add misogyny as well just to be sure, don't want the fucker to get off with anything.

1 hour ago, Siwel said:

Docherty probably does but he’s not a naturally defensive player, don’t think Jack is good enough to start for us with our current midfield options.

Agree to disagree on that. I.m not saying once fit Jack should come straight back in the team. But must be a stick on for bench at least.

Dorrans coming back into the fold is great news but where we play him will be interesting......will he be the engine beside the wee man or is Windass position in jeopardy ?

Personally I would like to see Dorrans further forward. Works far harder for the team and poses a greater goal threat than Windass. In the holding role we have Jack coming back and lets not forget how well he was playing in the first part of the season while we as a team were poor with inconsistency. Would like to see Goss coming in but I would have Jack and wee Docherty ahead of him.

Things are looking great for the team atm and Im really struggling not getting carried away.

2 hours ago, glasgow argyle said:

Agree to disagree on that. I.m not saying once fit Jack should come straight back in the team. But must be a stick on for bench at least.

He is good enough for the bench mate I only said he wouldn’t start for me.

5 hours ago, KingKennyMiller said:

Sky sports saying both out training today. Hopefully Murphy starts Sunday. Can't see Dorrans making it but hopefully he's back pushing for a place soon.

Declan John also  back in training which is fantastic news!

The thought of Halliday up against The Humph gives me the fear.

Mon The Gers!

There is something about you that really irritates me. 

5 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

Heard from 2 people who have contact with players through work that Dorrans is fucked and possibly career over as every time he gets back in training he breaks down.

make of it as you will just what I've been told.

Thats dorrans just back after an op mate 

6 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Davis.

Trolling cunt. Just can't help yourself.

6 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Davis.

Trolling cunt. Just can't help yourself.

"Rangersmedia has always been a loosely moderated forum and it's something we pride ourselves on. However, lately, we have seen a rise and an almost overpowering amount of personal abuse. Too many topics have been derailed by unnecessary and petty abuse. It will not be tolerated any longer.

If posters continue to post abusive and threatening comments they will be warned. If this continues after their warning then they will be banned. 

We are all adults and we expect everyone to act like one. "

You really need to read this Whit??? Whit???

2 minutes ago, 1872Rangers1872 said:

"Rangersmedia has always been a loosely moderated forum and it's something we pride ourselves on. However, lately, we have seen a rise and an almost overpowering amount of personal abuse. Too many topics have been derailed by unnecessary and petty abuse. It will not be tolerated any longer.

If posters continue to post abusive and threatening comments they will be warned. If this continues after their warning then they will be banned. 

We are all adults and we expect everyone to act like one. "

You really need to read this.

Rules are there to be broken.

Said on the news that Murphy will be given up until kick-off to prove his fitness.  Obviously we're desperate for him to make it would be a huge blow if he can't feature in that match.  Have no idea how we would line up without him.