Murphy & Dorrans Back In Training

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, 1872Rangers1872 said:

"Rangersmedia has always been a loosely moderated forum and it's something we pride ourselves on. However, lately, we have seen a rise and an almost overpowering amount of personal abuse. Too many topics have been derailed by unnecessary and petty abuse. It will not be tolerated any longer.

If posters continue to post abusive and threatening comments they will be warned. If this continues after their warning then they will be banned. 

We are all adults and we expect everyone to act like one. "

You really need to read this Whit??? Whit???

?

Do I have my very own tell tale tit of a stalker? :wow:

3 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

Yeah its here say just thought i'd put it out there as would like to see him back and not have a career ending injury.

He's fine.

Incidentally, Graham just got me a ticket for the Director's Box on Sunday which means I can now give my nephew my ST for his first ever Rangers v celtic game.

The wee man's overcome wae emulsion.

8 minutes ago, KingKennyMiller said:

He's fine.

Incidentally, Graham just got me a ticket for the Director's Box on Sunday which means I can now give my nephew my ST for his first ever Rangers v celtic game.

:lol: 

15 minutes ago, KingKennyMiller said:

He's fine.

Good to know I'll be sat next to you then ??

7 hours ago, plumbGER said:

I don't like to see people revel in other peoples misfortune.

So you are correct.

He is a well-paid footballer who is injury prone.   A few jokes about him whilst he is unable to carry out the task for which he is well-paid is hardly cause for such overreaction.    It is after all we fans who pay him.    

54 minutes ago, KingKennyMiller said:

Often wonder what happened to Gunslinger - I liked him. He seemed to vanish from both here and FF at the same time. Between the forums he had over 50000 posts!

No idea who Casey is

Your brother said he could take you in a fight

34 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

He is a well-paid footballer who is injury prone.   A few jokes about him whilst he is unable to carry out the task for which he is well-paid is hardly cause for such overreaction.    It is after all we fans who pay him.    

Hardly an over-reaction.

The shite 'jokes' about his injuries are almost as tiresome as waiting for him to get fit to see what he can do.

3 hours ago, Band of Brothers said:

Heard from 2 people who have contact with players through work that Dorrans is fucked and possibly career over as every time he gets back in training he breaks down.

make of it as you will just what I've been told.

Trained all week with bit of discomfort in an ankle that’s not long been operated on.

Pretty sure it’s nowhere near the stages of career over :lol:

4 hours ago, Band of Brothers said:

Heard from 2 people who have contact with players through work that Dorrans is fucked and possibly career over as every time he gets back in training he breaks down.

make of it as you will just what I've been told.

I work with his dad he told me a couple of weeks ago that he had just started doing sum light running but now he' back at full training,should be another couple of weeks though before he's ready to pull on the famous blue jersey again