Rumour by ID10 from ff

Smile

Cummings & Murphy will be signed at seasons end, clubs have been contacted to say Rangers will activate deals 

Strong rumours a deal has been agreed with James McArthur on a bosman but just rumour, currently checking this

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Smile said:

Cummings & Murphy will be signed at seasons end, clubs have been contacted to say Rangers will activate deals 

Strong rumours a deal has been agreed with James McArthur on a bosman but just rumour, currently checking this

Have heard about McArthur too. Would be happy with this.

10 minutes ago, Smile said:

Would take from that Murty is in discussions for a new deal too then

16 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Would take from that Murty is in discussions for a new deal too then

Not necessarily. Mark Allen's job includes not only supporting whoever the manager is but also ensuring stability, continuity and development in the squad so that if managers change there'll never be the same upheaval again. I'd imagine the targeting current/ potential scotland international with EPL experience is more to do with the Board/Allen than Murty.

The result this Sunday is likely to be a bigger factor and indicator of Murtys future imo.

4 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Not necessarily. Mark Allen's job includes not only supporting whoever the manager is but also ensuring stability, continuity and development in the squad so that if managers change there'll never be the same upheaval again. I'd imagine the targeting current/ potential scotland international with EPL experience is more to do with the Board/Allen than Murty.

The result this Sunday is likely to be a bigger factor and indicator of Murtys future imo.

I thought it was said that Allen insisted on taking them on loan incase a new manager never fancied them?

If that was the case I'd say it's likely Murty is staying unless like you say Sunday is a heavy defeat. A win and I reckon a contract will be announced soon after