Rumour by ID10 from ff

Smile

2 hours ago, Smile said:

Cummings & Murphy will be signed at seasons end, clubs have been contacted to say Rangers will activate deals 

Strong rumours a deal has been agreed with James McArthur on a bosman but just rumour, currently checking this

Great news. Hope it happens.

King has defo won the lottery! Well either that or robbed it. Matters not.

Something positive is in the wind.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, five stars said:

McArthur a decent player but the wrong side of 30.

Wee need experience too mate, got a lot you youth in the squad

James Mcarthur is my wee cousins cousin an would run through a brick wall for Rangers!

sadly no relation to me but may have a sniff of tickets thru him if it happens, so get it sorted Rangers ?

1 hour ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

I thought it was said that Allen insisted on taking them on loan incase a new manager never fancied them?

If that was the case I'd say it's likely Murty is staying unless like you say Sunday is a heavy defeat. A win and I reckon a contract will be announced soon after

They should not be offering contracts till this season is over,  just incase people start resting on their laurels cause they've got a contract, keep them all hungry right to the end, I'm no saying they definitely would start resting on their laurels but human nature and all that. 

8 minutes ago, pcbear said:

A barrowload of goals from Morelos between now and the end of the season and he will go for a huge fee with a league winners medal in his hip, cheers Alf.

Long shot but imagine if he gets into the World Cup squad for Columbia how much we'd be looking at for him.

16 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Where is KAI?

He bit his ticket goin to see an away game for the Taigs, didn't get into game... then had to walk to 40 miles home with no phone credit, and in a blizzard.

Still missing.

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

kickin a man when hes down eh:lol:

Joking aside Mcinnes must of went in and asked for Ronaldo and messi. If the list of players he was given  wouldn't of got into his Aberdeen team

Just so glad that bearded half whit said no. If these are the type of player we are being linked with he obviously has no idea.