Smile

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Nothing less than a 5 year contract for Cummings.  He'll be the striker we build our team around when Morelos inevitably leaves for England.

Cummings is a good striker, but you’re massively overrating him.

5 hours ago, Smile said:

Cummings & Murphy will be signed at seasons end, clubs have been contacted to say Rangers will activate deals 

Strong rumours a deal has been agreed with James McArthur on a bosman but just rumour, currently checking this

And where’s the money coming from to pay for that lot ?

6 hours ago, five stars said:

McArthur a decent player but the wrong side of 30.

Fuck his age, he'd immediately become one of the best, if not the best centre mid in Scotland, he'd fucking boss this league to fuck but i cant see him coming unless he's homesick as he could still get a burnley, Bournemouth type team down there 

Long for the day when there's 'rumours' of players of this quality coming to the club until then you'll no have hiv ma full interest and attention, but then again am jist an auld greetin faced cunt who disnae accept second best for The Rangers!

IMG_6292.thumb.JPG.1b1ecc6088eeb092b8a560f0072f7cc8.JPG

6 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Fuck his age, he'd immediately become one of the best, if not the best centre mid in Scotland, he'd fucking boss this league to fuck but i cant see him coming unless he's homesick as he could still get a burnley, Bournemouth type team down there 

I'm not against signing him, especially if the wages are reasonable but i suggest we should be a bit more cautious when signing players over 30.

2 hours ago, johanhentze said:

If Niko and Alves leave then thats a lot of wages freed up. How much is James on?

Niko's contract is up, Alves has a year to go and if (IF) plays a part in fairytale ending to season we should have no problem re-couping costs.  

Regards rumours about 30+ McArthur? Lego basher, no brainer. 

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Read somewhere that he wants finish his career at Rangers so wouldn’t rule it out .