Leeds_Bear

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Never forget seeing him for the first time at that friendly in Bristol, and thinking we’d unearthed an absolute gem. :lol:

I thought he was the next Amoruso when I seen him against Newcastle.

Couldn't care less who he played for, complete garbage of a defender. The thing he will be remembered for is fighting on the pitch after a bad loss which is something I would rather forget (& wish I could forget that full season as a whole) 

I'm surprised that the Dundee Hivs can afford him TBH cos they cannae even afford to have a training ground.

Smacks (literally) of press hype to unsettle and piss off Gers Supporters before Sunday. I listened to the f****n phone in last night on Radio Catlik and it was nowt but a paedo fc love in. Shettleston at work reckons they are super nervous for Sunday so f**k em all. Paedos, SMSM and Dundee HIVS.

Mohsni?? Meh!!

1 minute ago, Falcoholic said:

I'm surprised that the Dundee Hivs can afford him TBH cos they cannae even afford to have a training ground.

Smacks (literally) of press hype to unsettle and piss off Gers Supporters before Sunday. I listened to the f****n phone in last night on Radio Catlik and it was nowt but a paedo fc love in. Shettleston at work reckons they are super nervous for Sunday so f**k em all. Paedos, SMSM and Dundee HIVS.

Mohsni?? Meh!!

Get a grip man

How's a story about Bilel Mohsni going to Dundee Utd going to unsettle anyone ahead of our biggest game in years :lol: 

13 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Get a grip man

How's a story about Bilel Mohsni going to Dundee Utd going to unsettle anyone ahead of our biggest game in years :lol: 

My post was tongue in cheek, I didn't think people would take it so seriously! :lol:

Can just imagine all the players in the dressing room gathered round a wee picture of Mohsni lighting candles. 

2 hours ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Seen the news this morning about Mohsni possibly going to Dundee Utd - his time at the club will be tainted for me now.

He's a rat bastard IMHO. 

Shut the fuck up man :lol: