Mohsni

Leeds_Bear

42 minutes ago, Falcoholic said:

I'm surprised that the Dundee Hivs can afford him TBH cos they cannae even afford to have a training ground.

Smacks (literally) of press hype to unsettle and piss off Gers Supporters before Sunday. I listened to the f****n phone in last night on Radio Catlik and it was nowt but a paedo fc love in. Shettleston at work reckons they are super nervous for Sunday so f**k em all. Paedos, SMSM and Dundee HIVS.

Mohsni?? Meh!!

Does anyone know what this means?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

Never forget seeing him for the first time at that friendly in Bristol, and thinking we’d unearthed an absolute gem. :lol:

I remember seeing him at Ibrox against Newcastle and he was absolutely strolling it.. I was thinking the same as you.

Will never forget him and big jig in that rock wall defence in the 3rd division. There were some weeks when the opposition nearly never scored. Those were hard times but made almost unbearable when both mohsni and sandaza left. We will never see their likes again. Now  I have no love for DU, but how can any decent bear not wish them all the best now they have taken one of our favourite sons into their home. Really dont get why the op is pissed tbh?

Motherwell player shoved him in the back and Moshini, quite rightly, punched the cunt in the face.  He's a fucken hero for punching that prick.  The Motherwell player was allegedly a bear so there's a traitor for you.

I remember the day he got sent off in a game at Ibrox. His family were just along from us in the main stand, and within 5 minutes of him leaving the field, Mohsni appeared in his track suit and sat down alongside his guests. Guy next to me shouted out 'Hey, Mohsni, what the fuck was that all about?' The big man just smiled back. Remember thinking at the time that the fact that a Rangers player could be sent off, then just appear in the stand within a few minutes seemed to show that there was something not quite right about the management culture ...

2 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Motherwell player shoved him in the back and Moshini, quite rightly, punched the cunt in the face.  He's a fucken hero for punching that cunt.  The Motherwell prick was allegedly a bear there's a traitor for you.

Beating our enemy's on the park at Football is revenge, Punching players on the pitch is not the Rangers way in my eyes. 

Don't get me wrong it was funny but he was never a good player for Rangers he was a fucking bomb scare and a redneck.

8 minutes ago, OhW said:

Wrong, but you'll probably come back with "League 1 is the 3rd division" so never mind.

Could have sworn I watched him in a few games in the bottom league. Hey ho maybe old memory playing tricks again.

1 hour ago, Leeds_Bear said:

My post was tongue in cheek, I didn't think people would take it so seriously! :lol:

Can just imagine all the players in the dressing room gathered round a wee picture of Mohsni lighting candles. 

Too late mate. Not enough smileys in the op. Youve upset the entire Rangers support and possibly the team ahead of our biggest game in a while. Any sub-par performances on Sunday and you're getting the blame.