Mohsni

Leeds_Bear

1 hour ago, SkylineBlue said:

Honestly can't believe anyone would care about this. He could go to celtic and I wouldn't care. He was never a Rangers player in a million years. 

100% players like moshni were everything that was wrong with our club in those days, anyone who had him as some kinda hero need their heads examined

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, OhW said:

He was shite but we had more problems than just shite players.

I know that but at the time some of the support had him as a cult hero......I would say keeping players of that ability for our assault on the championship is where we came unstuck on the park

1 hour ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Too late mate. Not enough smileys in the op. Youve upset the entire Rangers support and possibly the team ahead of our biggest game in a while. Any sub-par performances on Sunday and you're getting the blame.

Permission to lamp me Mohsni style. 

6 hours ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Seen the news this morning about Mohsni possibly going to Dundee Utd - his time at the club will be tainted for me now.

He's a rat bastard IMHO. 

Wanker joins team of wankers. Hardly news worthy? 

5 hours ago, DBBTB said:

62B5EF8A-C906-4021-9A59-056CEC0DFC47.jpeg

I had that as my cover photo on FB immediately after the game, queue endless amounts of tarriers saying how disgusting it was me celebrating a Rangers player punching that wee poof. 

Fast forward a year later and the Scottish Cup Final happened... silence. 

5 hours ago, GazzasOrangeFlute said:

Beating our enemy's on the park at Football is revenge, Punching players on the pitch is not the Rangers way in my eyes. 

Moshini was leaving the pitch calmly and doing nothing wrong.  The opposition player shoved him in the back in an act of aggression and attempt to provoke.  As soon as Moshini responds in kind he's attacked by about 4-5 Motherwell players.  

What the Motherwell player/players did was disgraceful.  Moshni has done nothing but stick up for himself here.  You'd rather he allow himself to be pushed about and treated like a doormat - Is that the Rangers way?  

23 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

You'd rather he allow himself to be pushed about and treated like a doormat - Is that the Rangers way?  

Me personally would love a team of Mohnsi's, just punching fuckin lumps out of cunts who want to act like hardmen pushing players from behind their backs.

1 hour ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Moshini was leaving the pitch calmly and doing nothing wrong.  The opposition player shoved him in the back in an act of aggression and attempt to provoke.  As soon as Moshini responds in kind he's attacked by about 4-5 Motherwell players.  

What the Motherwell player/players did was disgraceful.  Moshni has done nothing but stick up for himself here.  You'd rather he allow himself to be pushed about and treated like a doormat - Is that the Rangers way?  

Exactly Moshni was the highlight of that fkn season. 

McCoist: If I play Mohsni up front kick me out of the dugout

By KENNY MacDONALD

25th January 2014, 1:18 am

Updated: 26th October 2016, 8:34 pm

ALLY McCOIST heard Bilel Mohsni predict a 20-goal haul this season.

But the Rangers boss says that if he ever picks him as a frontman, fans have permission to attack him!

McCoist was delighted to see his centre half grab his eighth of the season in the win at Forfar on Monday.

The Frenchman later revelaed he’s had a bet with Noui Laifa of Gazalec Ajaccio over who scores the most goals, with the loser buying dinner.

But although McCoist knows Mohsni scored 13 goals in a season for Southend as a frontman two seasons ago, he’s adamant he has no plans to return him to the frontline.

McCoist — whose side aim to maintain their unbeaten league run at home to Arbroath today — said: “I hope Bilel’s right in his aim.

“When we signed him, I spoke to Paul Sturrock who had him at Southend and he said he played him on the left wing.

“You have permission to haul me from the dug-out if I ever do that!

----------------------------

Mohsni spares Rangers' blushes

By PA Sport Report

09/03/2014 at 19:06

Rangers survived one of the most embarrassing results in their history when Bilel Mohsni's challenge on Albion Rovers goalkeeper Neil Parry resulted in a late equaliser in a 1-1 draw with the part-timers in their William Hill Scottish Cup quarter-final tie at Ibrox.

Ciaran Donnelly shot the visitors into a shock lead in the 13th minute after the Light Blues had failed to deal with a corner and the boos echoed around the stadium at the interval as Ally McCoist's runaway League One leaders sloped up the tunnel.

Memories of infamous Scottish Cup exits to Berwick Rangers in 1967 and Hamilton in 1987 began to permeate the thinking of the Gers' support as the second-half unfolded but the home side drew level in the 77th minute when Mohsni put pressure on Neil Parry from David Templeton's cross just under the bar, with the ball ending up in the net.

Rovers complained to no avail but held out for the replay and celebrated with their fans at the end of the match with gusto befitting a side who had performed well above their League Two status.

As for Rangers, the result will do little for a club still distracted by boardroom battles as it seeks to climb back to the top flight following administration and liquidation.

The visitors had taken up their full allocation of 1,100 tickets for fans who had arrived early and in enthusiastic mood.

They almost had something to cheer about with less than a minute gone as a mistake by Mohsni allowed Rovers to break through wide-man Mark McGuigan and the move ended with midfielder Liam Cusack side-footing a shot from the edge of the box past the post.

Shockwaves reverberated around most of Ibrox, though, when Rovers took the lead with their first corner.

When McGuigan crossed high into the middle, Gers skipper Lee McCulloch's attempt to clear saw the ball inadvertently land at the feet of Donnelly, who knocked the ball in from close range.

The atmosphere inside the ground changed immediately.

With Rangers quickly resorting to high balls, Parry made a save from a Jon Daly header in the 27th minute but the Irishman had already been ruled offside.

Rovers, unsurprisingly, were defending deeper by the minute but the home side were attempting to bludgeon rather than break down with guile.

In the dying seconds of the first half, as the Light Blues continued their siege on the visiting goal, Parry made a fine save from Dean Shiels.

The pounding of the Rovers box resumed after the interval, fuelled by desperation and fear.

Daly somehow missed the target from 12 yards in the 50th minute which brought groans from the home supporters, moments before Parry saved from the former Dundee United striker as the Cliftonhill side survived again.

Rovers were offering little of an offensive threat but their defending at times was heroic.

Templeton clipped the top of the bar from a Richard Foster cross and Parry tipped a long-distance drive from Mohsni over the bar.

When Mohsni, who had gone up front when defender Sebastien Faure replaced Daly, climbed with Parry for the equaliser, the Rovers bench complained bitterly about his challenge on Parry, who required required treatment before carrying on.

The mood swung again as Rangers went for the winner but Fraser Aird fired wide of the target before Mohsni failed to re-direct a Templeton cross back towards goal.

The Rovers players were out on their feet in the five added minutes but they held on for a richly-deserved replay with Rangers relieved to have escaped what would have been a disastrous defeat.

18 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I had that as my cover photo on FB immediately after the game, queue endless amounts of tarriers saying how disgusting it was me celebrating a Rangers player punching that wee poof. 

Fast forward a year later and the Scottish Cup Final happened... silence. 

Used that very same picture as my screen saver for a while!