• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 09/03/2018 at 12:44, Goosetav said:

Get a grip man

How's a story about Bilel Mohsni going to Dundee Utd going to unsettle anyone ahead of our biggest game in years :lol: 

i was starting to think we had a chance of winning on sunday but Moshi training at dundee hibs has snapped me right back to reality 

4 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

He was brilliant with the fans. I remember he was signing autographs and a fan forgot a pen, he went into the players lounge to get one.

He was always last off the park after a game, always came over to the support. Seemed a very likeable bloke, just a bit pish at football.

The club did let him down, some of the worst goading I've seen at football including their shitey fans but for that scumbag erwin he was the wrong mutha to **** with. Imagine goading another player like that then shoving him after that type of game.  Round kick then uppercut pow, right in the kisser. Would like to see him up against erwin again if I'm being honest.

There were some flashes of a good player with Moshni, think the critism of him here with hindsight is a bit harsh ,- considering all the other rubbish we had at the time. As was said earlier, he always had time for the fans and did a lot of charity work so he was an all-round nice bloke. It was obvious that Moshni loved being part of the club, shame it never worked out for him.

His moment of madness was very unfortunate, and I think he got thrown under the bus for what was a nasty atmosphere - spurred on by the gouding  MWell players and their scummy fans. The police and officials lost all control of the situation that afternoon. 

I wish him well in his career, and would be a good fit for the championship.