Murty Speaks

Smile

Doesn't give them anything to run with. However the only thing I don't like is that "we respect them". Now I'm not expecting him to come out and call them all sorts but c'mon...we do not respect them in the slightest. We fucking hate them! 

16 minutes ago, billym27 said:

Doesn't give them anything to run with. However the only thing I don't like is that "we respect them". Now I'm not expecting him to come out and call them all sorts but c'mon...we do not respect them in the slightest. We fucking hate them! 

Isn't him telling the press that they've to be respected basically just the same as not giving them anything? Something you were just praising him for? 

8 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Isn't him telling the press that they've to be respected basically just the same as not giving them anything? Something you were just praising him for? 

Yes. People need to understand that he just cant come out and say anything other than that.

26 minutes ago, billym27 said:

See when he says 'respect' them, whether its about Hamilton or celtic, he doesn't mean it in the way you would respect your parents etc.

He means it in the way a boxer, who hates his opponent, can't just expect to go into the ring with no defence and just knock him out.

You have to respect what they can do if you want to be able stop it.

"Never fear your enemy, but always respect them"

20 minutes ago, GT66 said:

See when he says 'respect' them, whether its about Hamilton or celtic, he doesn't mean it in the way you would respect your parents etc.

He means it in the way a boxer, who hates his opponent, can't just expect to go into the ring with no defence and just knock him out.

You have to respect what they can do if you want to be able stop it.

"Never fear your enemy, but always respect them"

Wasting your time mate. 

1 hour ago, MrMckee said:

Yea with the respect thing he definitely means it in the way you can't just turn up and expect to win. Thought that was pretty obvious?

I know ffs . Too many people reading way to much into that

He is not stupid and I wouldn't want him bumping his gums and giving them any morsels to pin on their boards pre match .

He hasn't