Murty Speaks

Smile

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Mate once we have won 3/4 of these games . This would disappear

We have to just play the game

I can live with this . Just as long as we show them little on the pitch

I can live with it as I understand what he means. He's not saying we should be licking their boots, he's saying they're a good side by our league's standard and just like most of our games, regardless of how good we are, we cannot go onto the pitch thinking we just have to turn up.

Don't really care who plays for us the scum are shite at the back ,play a high pressing tempo and pressure the defence because they will make mistakes and not cope with us on the break,in murty we trust ??

33 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

I can live with it as I understand what he means. He's not saying we should be licking their boots, he's saying they're a good side by our league's standard and just like most of our games, regardless of how good we are, we cannot go onto the pitch thinking we just have to turn up.

34 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

The team talk should be ,how the fkrs celebrate on our home turf and are we happy to let them do it again ,get them pumped up and ram it down Brenda's  throat and get fkn into them from the first whistle

1 minute ago, Mickayr said:

The team talk should be ,how the fkrs celebrate on our home turf and are we happy to let them do it again ,get them pumped up and ram it down Brenda's  throat and get fkn into them from the first whistle

Aye, that scarf round our  goalpost :megaanguish:

11 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Aye, that scarf round our  goalpost :megaanguish:

No more piss  taking spitting on corner flags the list goes on,hope JN gets them pumped up like never before ,and it's our turn and wind the bastards right ,the players themselves should be ashamed to let the bastards get away with it,

1 hour ago, Mickayr said:

If the worst outcome does happen I would hope that the Rangers songs would be blaring through the speakers until all Ceptic fans have left the stadium. Rangers need to do everything they can to make sure they don't enjoy coming to Ibrox.

50 minutes ago, Mickayr said:

No more piss  taking spitting on corner flags the list goes on,hope JN gets them pumped up like never before ,and it's our turn and wind the bastards right ,the players themselves should be ashamed to let the bastards get away with it,

I agree with the sentiment but in the last few games we have been successful as we’ve been composed. With so many new guys in our team I think Murty will need to try and keep them calm. I don’t think Docherty will get the same leeway from the ref as Brown will undoubtably get so we need to be careful and make sure it’s controlled aggression. Once we win though i’m up for a full scale pitch invasion.

15 minutes ago, westenclosure2008 said:

I agree with the sentiment but in the last few games we have been successful as we’ve been composed. With so many new guys in our team I think Murty will need to try and keep them calm. I don’t think Docherty will get the same leeway from the ref as Brown will undoubtably get so we need to be careful and make sure it’s controlled aggression. Once we win though i’m up for a full scale pitch invasion.

Stick docherty on brown he won't cope with his aggression and speed ,good to see a boyhood fan that can give as good as he gets ,brown certainly won't get his own way and will get frustrated and resort to his usual bully tactics which won't work ,just hope the ref has a strong game the bastards due a sending off

7 minutes ago, Mickayr said:

Stick docherty on brown he won't cope with his aggression and speed ,good to see a boyhood fan that can give as good as he gets ,brown certainly won't get his own way and will get frustrated and resort to his usual bully tactics which won't work ,just hope the ref has a strong game the bastards due a sending off

He is the one guy in our midfield that could physically boss Brown. I just worry (I’m always pessimistic about old firm games) that he’ll try too hard and either get booked early or worse. His first couple of games he didn’t look great but you could tell he was just trying too hard to do everything. He needs to stay calm and play his own game and when that 50/50 comes , go right through the Lego munching cunt and then tell him his time is up!

I have a feeling they may sit Brown on Goss, its a bit far forward for his usual sitting position but if they don't and Goss gets on his game he will play away from Brown and take him out of the game. I also think Docherty has the legs and strength to upset Brown if we go one on one in there.

6 minutes ago, harry handsome said:

I have a feeling they may sit Brown on Goss, its a bit far forward for his usual sitting position but if they don't and Goss gets on his game he will play away from Brown and take him out of the game. I also think Docherty has the legs and strength to upset Brown if we go one on one in there.

Totally agree when was the last time Lego muncher came up against a power house like docherty,if it shapes up like that I really hope he leaves a marker on the cunt,good to see a blue nose with a bit of bite in there ,here's hoping docherty fucks him over in a 50/50

Totally agree when was the last time Lego muncher came up against a power house like docherty,if it shapes up like that I really hope he leaves a marker on the cunt,good to see a blue nose with a bit of bite in there ,here's hoping docherty fucks him over in a 50/50

100% this. 

Docherty is gonna be important for us on Sunday, the boy is a fucking unit aswell no way the lego muncher's getting the better of him

1 minute ago, Ayrblue1 said:

100% this. 

Docherty is gonna be important for us on Sunday, the boy is a fucking unit aswell no way the lego muncher's getting the better of him

The boys a power house box to box and an athlete ,the Lego muncher won't know what's hit him,I can only imagine how that young boy must feel walking out the tunnel,every fans dream I'm sure he won't disappoint,do you go up in the bus ?

The boys a power house box to box and an athlete ,the Lego muncher won't know what's hit him,I can only imagine how that young boy must feel walking out the tunnel,every fans dream I'm sure he won't disappoint,do you go up in the bus ?

he seems like a really intelligent boy aswell going by the couple of pressers and interviews I've seen of him, but aye he's gonna get some buzz on Sunday. 

Been a couple of times fae the redstone and a was at Somerset there but a don't really get to many games mate

1 minute ago, Ayrblue1 said:

he seems like a really intelligent boy aswell going by the couple of pressers and interviews I've seen of him, but aye he's gonna get some buzz on Sunday. 

Been a couple of times fae the redstone and a was at Somerset there but a don't really get to many games mate

The Ayr true blues with Muir and Shaun,I sometimes go up on that or the drongan bus,I've prob been up with you ,here's hoping fella