Marky.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

There is so much more to his game than just scoring goals.  He is also good with the off-side rule it is just we are often a bit slow in too slow in making the pass.

I’m well aware of this. His overall play such as that against St Johnstone are why he’s more important than folk would see in highlights.

2 hours ago, ben51 said:

Don’t think it necessarily means he’ll be staying any longer if an EPL side comes in. Which I find unlikely come the Summer anyway.

But I’m sure he’ll have increased his wage significantly so may make him think twice if someone shite comes in but offering decent money. 

Puts the Club in a better position which is only a good thing! 

Agreed that it’s unlikely an EPL team will come in for him, but if they do then I can’t imagine many of us would grumble if he had the chance to go and play in one of the top leagues in the world, ASSUMING we are fairly recompensed for the transfer 

at least without Bain running our dealings we stand a chance of receiving a significant bung for him when he does go, a move like this only strengthens our hand so it’s win win assuming we don’t get arse fucked on a transfer fee which we have form for over the years 

A known there’s already a long thread regarding then extension of alfies contract but so pleased they announced it when they did.  Perfect timing and wouldn’t surprise me if he gets man of the match on sunday.  Well done to all involved and let’s show these bitter bastards on Sunday that we are back.

7 minutes ago, ChrisMcb said:

A known there’s already a long thread regarding then extension of alfies contract but so pleased they announced it when they did.  Perfect timing and wouldn’t surprise me if he gets man of the match on sunday.  Well done to all involved and let’s show these bitter bastards on Sunday that we are back.

Even if there wasn’t already a thread, this would still be scheduled for deletion because of this. :megaanguish:

56 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Just came down off the ceiling and went to text my mate the news, then it dawned on me it's the mate who calls him MORALES, Fuck sake.

Any time someone gets a player name wrong with me I just play dumb;

”Aye Morales had a good game”

”Who?”

It’s great. 

2 minutes ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

Any time someone gets a player name wrong with me I just play dumb;

”Aye Morales had a good game”

”Who?”

It’s great. 

Mate honestly, i have corrected this idiot so many times i have lost count, even when he tries to say it he can't:lol: