Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, HG5 said:

Well done mate?

Hope you can continue the trend!

You’re right - don’t go jinxing it?

On a shit run myself.

Best way of guaranteeing a win for us would be for me to bet on them,  the way things are going.

But that would taste dirty!

Must say, I’m more optimistic than I’ve been in any of the games since promotion - feeling like the old days again!!!!

Spot on .Best feeling for years .Win or lose  on Sunday 

The football we are playing especially in the Jambos game was the best for a very long time 

The players we have signed all seem to have improved the balance 

The big test is on Sunday 

Hope you enjoy yourself 

I like wee Fredo. I don't care that he misses some sitters or runs offside or gets greedy sometimes.

He's a wee bit gallus, a trier, and he plays without fear.

Put 11 Bears on the pitch with his attitude and I'd fancy our chances against anyone.

7 hours ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Never get the excitement with players signing new contracts. Only people it's good for is the player himself increasing his wages.

If we were to get £20m bid for him in the summer he'd be gone regardless that he signed a new deal.

Win win for us then, the way we have gone about our business has been a huge change from previous seasons, we have got half a team of quality players for (in the big picture) hardly any money at all.

I think if he makes the WC we need to sell him. You see what has happened to the scum with 40m Dembele dollars -Messi wants him signed for Barca according to the record but it was actually Spurs dembele he was meaning.....and others like Izzaguirie 15m to Man Utd :mutley:

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Spot on .Best feeling for years .Win or lose  on Sunday 

The football we are playing especially in the Jambos game was the best for a very long time 

The players we have signed all seem to have improved the balance 

The big test is on Sunday 

Hope you enjoy yourself 

Yes - there seem to be fewer obvious weak spots than before  &  Docherty is beginning to remind me of a young Steve Davis!

Hope they all step up!

Have a great day yourself!

Alfredo must have looked at the China deal, looked at what he had here and decided this was the better place for him. Money talks but he must have looked at Rangers and thought that you don't get much bigger, richer maybe but few bigger. He knows that Rangers will make him a better player and he appears to be happy being a Rangers player. I will look forward to seeing his improvement over the next year or two as I think one of the Premiership clubs will come in for him if he keeps on going the way he is.