Fuck you celtic

RFC55

We're gonae win the league we're gonae win the league we're gonae win the league 

Bertie auld won't see 8 in a row.

Mon the fucking loyalists

Btw Bertie auld won't see 8 because Rangers will stop it nothing to do with death or the likes focus

Lots of love rfc52 x

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saint Brendons Halo is beginning to slip. Apparently we've been on holiday while they took on Europe ? , he then says "Rangers must win on Sunday " and he's topped it all off today by saying "Rangers EXPECT to win on Sunday" . I'm sure he now knows we're coming down the road because it used to be all about the cel*ic now it's all about the Rangers, bring it on.

2 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Saint Brendons Halo is beginning to slip. Apparently we've been on holiday while they took on Europe ? , he then says "Rangers must win on Sunday " and he's topped it all off today by saying "Rangers EXPECT to win on Sunday" . I'm sure he now knows we're coming down the road because it used to be all about the cel*ic now it's all about the Rangers, bring it on.

Brenda honestly gives me the creeps, sanctimonious arrogant wee man 

3 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

When we pump these horrible cunts on Sunday I'm fucking celebrating for a week with all you fantastic fucking bears. Love all of you staunch cunts. 

You became a club legend the same day as me, let that sink in mate.

9 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Brenda honestly gives me the creeps, sanctimonious arrogant wee man 

I never really got the David Brent comparison untill I seen his pre match interview vs Aberdeen.

Every other manager will have a conversation with the Reporter, that creepy bastard just kept staring straight down the lense

1 minute ago, GT66 said:

I never really got the David Brent comparison untill I seen his pre match interview vs Aberdeen.

Every other manager will have a conversation with the Reporter, that creepy bastard just kept staring straight down the lense

He genuinely has the self-love

Up until now he's had it easy in Scotland so the green adoration sustained him.  A few results against (starting Sunday) the manks will start turning just like the Liverpool fans did, he'll shrivel.

2 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

He genuinely has the self-love

Up until now he's had it easy in Scotland so the green adoration sustained him.  A few results against (starting Sunday) the manks will start turning just like the Liverpool fans did, he'll shrivel.

Aye, followed with him spending any saving they've accumulated on absolute dross.

30 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

When we get right back the mhedia will do some serious arse licking :bangbang: