Fuck you celtic

RFC55

37 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Saint Brendons Halo is beginning to slip. Apparently we've been on holiday while they took on Europe ? , he then says "Rangers must win on Sunday " and he's topped it all off today by saying "Rangers EXPECT to win on Sunday" . I'm sure he now knows we're coming down the road because it used to be all about the cel*ic now it's all about the Rangers, bring it on.

The bead rattlers were in europe last year too and  had their invincible run so i don't understand why it should be different this year.

They have 3 or 4 times our budget and a settled squad and management team so i won't accept any of brendas pish.  

Everyone said the league was over months ago, so the fact we are running them close should be a worry to them. After all we have sacked a manager and alll sorts and despite all that we are breathing down their necks

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember a few months ago Rodgers bemoaning the Scotland friendlies as his players would have CL games soon after. I couldn’t help but think what an arrogant wee cunt of a man. It’s manager code that you don’t count your chickens before they’ve hatched. A win on Sunday will put serious pressure on them but in the words of Kevin Keegan “I’d love it if we beat the dirty unwashed Scum of the earth”.. i’m Sure that’s what he said.

10 hours ago, Prince George said:

Never be ten in a row. I am also an old cunt. Walked down union street  in Aberdeen singing this. A great Scottish band.

I'm not an old cunt and 'never be ten in a row' isn't the version I was meaning :lol: