Video: Gers Fans React To Cup Draw Against The Scum

20 hours ago, Goosetav said:

That avatar man :megaanguish: 

He's out the closet now... :dance:

Too many people here actually reading the septic shite in his posts... I'm finished wi that waste of time.

Now only interested in reading fellow supporters posts relating to tomorrow's historic win! :rangers:

Tick Tock!

10 minutes ago, KingKennyMiller said:

King Kenny sticking it in the back of the celtic net?

What's wrong with that?

And how would anyone know that from your wee avatar pic all you can see is a scum strip, but then you knew that, bear or not you're defo trolling these boards.

16 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

And how would anyone know that from your wee avatar pic all you can see is a scum strip, but then you knew that, bear or not you're defo trolling these boards.

All I can see is the ball in the back of the celtic net, Miller celebrating, and that prick Robson with his head in his hands.

You obviously see something no one else sees.

kenny_miller_798648c.jpg

45 minutes ago, KingKennyMiller said:

All I can see is the ball in the back of the celtic net, Miller celebrating, and that prick Robson with his head in his hands.

You obviously see something no one else sees.

kenny_miller_798648c.jpg

All the wee avatar shows is a small fraction of that picture, predominately a scum player and their rancid colours, not what I'd want representing me on a Rangers forum or what I'd want to come on here and see

7 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

All the wee avatar shows is a small fraction of that picture, predominately a scum player and their rancid colours, not what I'd want representing me on a Rangers forum or what I'd want to come on here and see

Well it's my hero sticking it in the back of the celtic net so I'm afraid you'll just have to sup it up.