Evening times headline

You know something, If I was Murty I would be saying to the players: "Look at this guy, he is trying to crassly dump all the pressure on us when all he needs to do is be professional, set up his team, and let his players do the talking. he's scared, and he's using any method he can to try and stack the odds in his favour" "he tries to say we've not known pressure, well you lads have known and dealt with 50 000s fans expectations during times when things weren't going well, you've dealt with having to meet the very high standards set for this football club - and you've shown that you can do it" "there's no need to fear the scum, because they fear you - and they fear you for a reason - you're going to win on Sunday!"

Make no mistake about it, this cunt, his players, his hierarchy, his rabid fans and his adoring media fan boys are feeling it big time. Their arses are twitching, they can't sleep at night, they're sweating, they're scared, they're anxious and there's nowhere to hide (and this is just on the park!).

They all thought this was over. No one seen it coming. In fairness some of us thought it was over. They thought this would be a jolly. They are wrong though. Very wrong. There is no hiding from the fact how big this game is. We seem ready. I think we're ready. I think we'll win and with that everything will close in on Brenda dramatically. 

He doesn't like pressure. He can't handle pressure. A defeat on Sunday and they will all implode IMO. This could be a very exciting few weeks. I can't wait.......

34 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Make no mistake about it, this cunt, his players, his hierarchy, his rabid fans and his adoring office fan boys are feeling it big time. Their arses are twitching, they can't sleep at night, they're sweating, they're scared, they're anxious and there's nowhere to hide (and this is just on the park!).

They all thought this was over. No one seen it coming. In fairness some of us thought it was over. They thought this would be a jolly. They are wrong though. Very wrong. There is no hiding from the fact how big this game is. We seem ready. I think we're ready. I think we'll win and with that everything will close in on Brenda dramatically. 

He doesn't like pressure. He can't handle pressure. A defeat on Sunday and they will all implode IMO. This could be a very exciting few weeks. I can't wait.......

Cheers mate. This gave me goosebumps. Absolutely never saw it coming. The aftermath of Sunday aint going to be nice,and i'm rubbing my hands.
Bring it on ya smelly fuckin tramps.

18 minutes ago, standup said:

Its amazing how a cheer from a dressing room can offend so many, has Murty actually said anything about bheasts to warrant several responses from the current messiah. Is it just down to a cheer.

That story has had a profound effect, a good one from our point of view.

Not seen the story but the headline looks to me as if he’s just brushing away all the talk and looks supremely over confident and dismissing our chances.  Cue Morelos double and candeias to really make him crack.  

Never liked him as Liverpool manager, thought he was smug and arrogant. Goes to Glasgow and thinks everyone loves him in tunnels etc.  Guys deluded

1 hour ago, Loyaleastend said:

It didn't take long for the job to turn him into what they wanted, just another Rangers hating obsessive cunt who will soon be rattling on about conspiracy theories in the Scottish game when his side are routinely shafted by us.

Nail on head mate. It happens with every player or manager they sign. Some already have the above "qualities" before they join but as you say it doesn't take long for that club to turn it's employees in to Rangers hating, obsessed, bitter, always cheated-never defeated vicTIMS.

Looking forward to tomorrows OF game more than I have any other since the scottish cup semi final 2 years ago.

Had a feeling we'd do them that day and feel same way about Sunday. Obv no guarantee but we are playing well and look good going forward, very good more often than not......if we turn up and Ibrox is rocking-which it will, their arses will collapse.

Will be buzzin if we pump them tomorrow......they are long overdue a good shafting at Ibrox.

Seeing brenda have a meltdown will be delicious too.........offside/should have had a foul in lead up to Rangers first goal/soft red/masonic ref/wasn't a freekick/ref got big decisions wrong/soft pen/conspiracy/game changing decision etc, etc

If we win some or all of the above will be spouted......with some seethe and foaming at the mouth of the injustice of it all :mutley:

Probably missed a few out.

Get rattled right in to these cunts tomorrow Rangers.

WATP.

1 hour ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Make no mistake about it, this cunt, his players, his hierarchy, his rabid fans and his adoring media fan boys are feeling it big time. Their arses are twitching, they can't sleep at night, they're sweating, they're scared, they're anxious and there's nowhere to hide (and this is just on the park!).

Just hope our lads can light the blue touchpaper tomorrow!

His interview was on the news last night on a tv in the gym but i couldn't hear it, he had the appearance of a man under pressure though.

Hopefully we pile that pressure on tomorrow afternoon, their board will be getting a bit twitchy aswell considering they awarded him a new 4 year deal and it's not going to be cheap to get rid of him should he eventually succumb to the pressure like he did at Liverpool.

I'm not overly confident tbh, as these games have a tendency to kick you in the balls if you are, but if we get an early goal i think they might collapse.

6 hours ago, Drumloyal said:

Not to be crude but the guy's a fucking jizz gargling,  tranny shaggin fuckwit with no constitution for a fight. 

Fuck you Brenda, the bears are coming to maul you ya fuckin degenerate cunthole. 

Sit on the fence, why don’t you. Brilliantly put.