Evening times headline

This is nothing more than the usual taig media's pathetic attempt to give their mob an edge.

There has been literally no fighting talk at all coming from Ibrox. Murty has been careful and considered with his comments,  as have any players I've heard interviewed. 

That though matters not to the bitter bitter bastards who are undoubtedly wary of seeing their precious septic  succumb to a resurgent Rangers team at a vital time in the season. 

All this horseshit about a cheer from the dressing room when the draw was made. It's a nothing story,  drummed up with the sole intention of giving Brenda and the girls a wee bit extra motivation. 

Won't help them one iota if we can just focus and do what we've been doing and use the occasion as a big incentive to close that gap. 

If being 6 points ahead with a game in hand and only a handful of games left in the season is being under pressure then I'd sure as fuck take that.

I don't think Rodgers is under pressure at all - yet.

This as we all know is a must win game for us, which if coupled with a convincing performance will then for the first time up here put him under pressure.

What exactly would they have written all week if we hadn’t cheered at the news of the cup draw? That is the only angle they’ve got (weak though it may be) and Murty and the players have given them nothing to twist or use against us. That cheer is literally all that our friends in the media (fucking sarcasm is catching) have had to go on. I really hope the calmness and cool heads continue through the game because I think scum like Brown will try to wind up newbies like Goss, Murphy and especially, Docherty.

If we had drawn any of the other teams and cheered, then the twist would have been we were being disrespectful and thought we were guaranteed a final place and happy we hadn,t drew that mob. The media will never change with twisting things to suit their agenda.

6 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

I'm surprised they haven't got the game cancelled due to some tenuous link to a death somewhere ! That's whit they usually do when they are really feart and insecure innit !

Have a look on Wikipedia and deaths in 2018... and choose one random person that they can link themselves too.

A South Korean Badminton player sounds like a potential gamestopper...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deaths_in_2018

13 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

Have a look on Wikipedia and deaths in 2018... and choose one random person that they can link themselves too.

A South Korean Badminton player sounds like a potential gamestopper...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deaths_in_2018

There's a few likely candidates, Bernardo Bernardo the Filipino actor and a few dhurty bheasts are more likely their cup of tea??

3 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

If being 6 points ahead with a game in hand and only a handful of games left in the season is being under pressure then I'd sure as fuck take that.

I don't think Rodgers is under pressure at all - yet.

This as we all know is a must win game for us, which if coupled with a convincing performance will then for the first time up here put him under pressure.

Of course he us under pressure, he got let off with his abysmal European form last season because the domestic season they had but this season they are about 15 points worse off and a lot of his signings look poor.

Questions will be getting asked about whether he represents value for the huge salary he is on.

Brenda has had one of the easiest jobs on the planet at celtic, until this year all he has had to do is turn up

now with one wee bit of pressure his bottles crashing

hes starting to realise he gets the hero treatment because his fans are delusional and not because hes some kind of genius

pump them on sunday and his arse will be clapping 

4 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Brenda has had one of the easiest jobs on the planet at celtic, until this year all he has had to do is turn up

now with one wee bit of pressure his bottles crashing

hes starting to realise he gets the hero treatment because his fans are delusional and not because hes some kind of genius

pump them on sunday and his arse will be clapping 

He'll do a runner at the end of this season. It's a certainty.

My worry is that they find someone competent to replace him.