Sunday's Man of the Match

Clearly, like all of us, I am hoping that the key figure is one of our players, but I am getting the feeling again that the one person on the pitch wearing neither club's colours will be the key.

The Man In Black is tomorrow's key. If he can actually officiate the match in an unbiased, even-handed manner, then that is all we can ask for. 

But it's a big ask.

With the way they have beasted refs over the last few years they have altered the way the game is arbitrated in Scotland. Surely it could happen nowhere else?

What would be interesting is rather than shouting "The referee's a bastard", we ended up remembering the game for the chants of "The referee's UNBIASED".

That would be cracking.

He will need to be brave.

i thought with all the gloating and bragging about how we have won handsomely that OP had announced the MOTM.  i hate all the threads ive read this week.  used to love the old days when the talking was done on the park rather in forums and facebook before a ball has been kicked.  fuck i must be old now

3 hours ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

Clearly, like all of us, I am hoping that the key figure is one of our players, but I am getting the feeling again that the one person on the pitch wearing neither club's colours will be the key.

The Man In Black is tomorrow's key. If he can actually officiate the match in an unbiased, even-handed manner, then that is all we can ask for. 

But it's a big ask.

With the way they have beasted refs over the last few years they have altered the way the game is arbitrated in Scotland. Surely it could happen nowhere else?

What would be interesting is rather than shouting "The referee's a bastard", we ended up remembering the game for the chants of "The referee's UNBIASED".

That would be cracking.

He will need to be brave.

I normally like your posts - why lean towards those timofees attitude. We'll win, we are Rangers.

5 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Been saying the last couple if weeks he's going to score soon. I have a feeling it will be tomorrow. 

My mate backs him first goal most weeks , hopefully todays the day