Give them hell.

bluenose244

11 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Used to love these days - piss runnin down the gangways but nobody cared given the atmosphere!... and no Political Correctness shite...:rangers:

A singalong to this one a few minutes before kick off to reflect our mood on the oposition. The last two lines seem very appropriate.

"In the company of thieves, liars, beggars and whores
I'll lay waiting, just waiting for my time to come"

Need a wall of noise for 90mins tomorrow. 

Drown those fuckers out. Derrys walls for when the teams finish their posing for the cameras followed by 3 stands belting out the billy boys at kick off. If that doesn't get our Scottish players fired up, then nothing will. They are scared. Brenda is going to set up for the draw. We need to fuck their game plan in the first 15mins. They will try to keep us quiet and try keep the ball for the first 20mins. That means sidewards and backwards passes. We've seen how vurlnable they are when their back line is under pressure. They will bottle it and not know how to cope. If we approach this the right way from kick off, I can see us putting at least 2 past them in the first half. 

5 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Need a wall of noise for 90mins tomorrow. 

Drown those fuckers out. Derrys walls for when the teams finish their posing for the cameras followed by 3 stands belting out the billy boys at kick off. If that doesn't get our Scottish players fired up, then nothing will. They are scared. Brenda is going to set up for the draw. We need to fuck their game plan in the first 15mins. They will try to keep us quiet and try keep the ball for the first 20mins. That means sidewards and backwards passes. We've seen how vurlnable they are when their back line is under pressure. They will bottle it and not know how to cope. If we approach this the right way from kick off, I can see us putting at least 2 past them in the first half. 

I think we’ll score inside 20 ?