Famous People At Ibrox

tannerall

8 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Did Pavarotti not perform at Ibrox ? 

For the older Bears , Hughie Green was at a cup game against Falkirk back in the early 70's . 

And the whole night he was cheering on Falkirk, thinking the team in dark blue was Rangers. In those days the home team changed if there was a clash of colours, so we were in red.

7 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

And the whole night he was cheering on Falkirk, thinking the team in dark blue was Rangers. In those days the home team changed if there was a clash of colours, so we were in red.

:lol: 

So we did . I was at the game and remember Tommy McLean scoring a cracker in the top corner . 

On 10/03/2018 at 23:17, Amato said:

bgtnleycaaaletr.jpg

That’s nice I like that 

I went to an Elton John and Billy Joel concert at Ibrox with my mum and dad as a kid - scarred for life 

nothing beats old Maggie at Ibrox though - look at it and weep fenian and nationalist scum 

On 10/03/2018 at 21:33, piperpete said:

Saw Sir Alistair Burnett at a few European games .

Famously said while reading out Scottish football scores "2 and Celtc getting used to it 0"

Cannot remember the game but absolutely brilliant.

Fek sakes imagine the outcry if he said that now. Questions asked in the real parliament.

5 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Might be a scarf supporting a particular horse and the colours it carries or maybe he's noising up the paddy next to him.

3 hours ago, 50ShadesofBlue said:

image.thumb.png.1333d6f729a9819ff8d006370acf057b.png

Phil Tufnell at Cheltenham today...

Think Sandy could be right , looks like the scarf has BetFred at the bottom of it