Ticket scammer

RFC RYAN

Be careful bears someone on twitter advertising tickets someone sent him money and he said to someone else he still had tickets just watch who you send money too. I might be wrong but looking at the messages below doesn’t look good. 

7 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Be careful bears someone on twitter advertising tickets someone sent him money and he said to someone else he still had tickets just watch who you send money too. I might be wrong but looking at the messages below doesn’t look good. 

is this not the same guy from aviemore who was doing same few months ago

2 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Why would any daft cunt send another cunt money through twitter ?  If any daft cunt does this then they deserve all they get.  Buy a bloody season ticket.  It's that simple. 

Not everyone is in a position to buy a season ticket

1 minute ago, With Heart and Hand said:

still daft transfering money to a stranger before youve received anything tho

Just folk desperate a would never do it my self unless a knew the person well. If someone can’t meet you face to face with tickets that should set off alarm bells. 

How has the cunt not been kneecapped yet? Saw people claiming his address, seat details etc shouldn’t be posted - fuck that if he’s bumped you get his address up so the cunts that have been bumped can go to his door.

2 minutes ago, BEE said:

How has the cunt not been kneecapped yet? Saw people claiming his address, seat details etc shouldn’t be posted - fuck that if he’s bumped you get his address up so the cunts that have been bumped can go to his door.

Absolutely, these cunts sicken me, see if any my daughters didn't make the game tomorrow , the ticket would be offered to someone free of charge as I've done many times before, helping out a fellow bear in need is more than enough reward for me , fucking makes my blood boil that shite. 

13 minutes ago, BEE said:

post his pic, name address and phone number, these folk deserve any grief coming in their direction

Can see both sides, most are thinking that fellow bears wouldn't scam each other and send the money in good faith thinking they're getting a very hard to get ticket. Unfortunately there are absolute scum bags like that fuckin chancer from aviemore who ruin it for everyone. I'm sure I'll not be the only one who will laugh like fuck when that bastard gets what's coming to him.