GB Scum at Ibrox tonight

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't and have never have lived in Glasgow. But the fucking feeling this putrid scum puts in my belly, I know I want to charge at them with brothers beside, in front and behind me knowing fine well they are shite bags who aren't fit for fuck all and give them the kicking they are due, never mind what the fucking taigs cunts deserve.

2 hours ago, WGOH said:

it’s a fucking joke they are allowed in every time the night before to set up. Been that way for years 

2 hours ago, CoopsLaud said:

UB getting grief for planning a walk from 1 of our pubs, along a couple of our streets to our home, and these slime get invited to set up their vile pish any way they choose in our fucking home??!! 

Something is far wrong here. Need to fuckin sort this the day one way or another. Sick to fuck o this shite!!

False

We live in a country where a local MSP wants a march that lasts a mile long stopped as it’s interest of public safety! Yet this MSP area is the highest area in Scotland for rapes murders drugs homelessness no jobs and foreigners. And he had no problem when the goon brigade where aloud to walk past all us at celtic park with no fuss from Nicolas nazis police Scotland. 

Fucking scum the lot of them. 

3 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

Good news is I’m sure a few will be nursing fresh bruises today. They are cowards to a man unless in a group and even then they ain’t up to much. 

Here’s hoping they managed to catch a few sore yins.

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

No mate board kyboshed it.

However they had been let in before iirc 

Fair doos, I know they’ve been let in before to set things up, never knew it was stopped. Good on the board, wee things like that that annoy me.

1 minute ago, WGOH said:

Fair doos, I know they’ve been let in before to set things up, never knew it was stopped. Good on the board, wee things like that that annoy me.

Defo been in before which was a fucking disgrace mate