Cowards that had a go at our ground...

.. in the dark, have a go at any turnstile in the Copland come kick off, pref CF5 so I can personally leather you, have a fucking go, I fucking dare you

Genuinely don't something when nobody's about, come and have a go, I fucking dare you, am personally inviting you

Signed, CF5 season ticket holder

11 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

.. in the dark, have a go at any turnstile in the Copland come kick off, pref CF5 so I can personally leather you, have a fucking go, I fucking dare you

Genuinely don't something when nobody's about, come and have a go, I fucking dare you, am personally inviting you

Big goostavius clay will sort you all out!

on a serious note, they don’t have the minerals mate. Anytime you see footage of celtic fans outside Ibrox it’s empty ?hard men

I once saw a cellic fan in the parkheid stand so angry at his team performance he tried to damage the terrace below. Anyone else remember that game ? (80s ?)     It's also possible he tried to throw his scarf on the pitch and forgot to let go. 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Luckily the ground broke his fall, but unfortunately, no other cellic fans were injured in the incident. 

7 hours ago, Goosetav said:

Go on yourself big man . Not sure many will turn up though

2 hours ago, tannerall said:

I once saw a cellic fan in the parkheid stand so angry at his team performance he tried to damage the terrace below. Anyone else remember that game ? (80s ?)     It's also possible he tried to throw his scarf on the pitch and forgot to let go. 

Spoiler

Hide contents

Luckily the ground broke his fall, but unfortunately, no other cellic fans were injured in the incident. 

That no the day we won the league at their midden in the late ‘90s