Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Never again thanks. 

Abysmal lightweight shitebag. Absolutely bullied for their 2nd

I said to everyone around me 

We lose this game .It will be down to Cardoso and Alves 

I stand by that

Fucking garbage but they haven't played consistently .Although I would love if neither played again 

Just now, gsa said:

Blame him and choose to ignore Foderinghams part in the goals? 

Or the fact that Docherty, Windass and Goss didn't show up???

Docherty was good. He did well considering he had a passenger beside him

Just now, Brackley Bluenose said:

Mate that defending for the second goal is atrocious. I would expect a 12 year old to be the right side of the striker in that situation, you’ve got to get your shoulder across the man and stop him running ahead of you. Unforgivable. Right before half time as well 

He sold the winner too , Goss is slow but turns tim inside to where Cardoso SHOULD have been but the prick sold himself to the wide instead of staying inside.

Unlikely Bates will make the cup game so our number one priority is get Martin fit and wrap him in cotton wool. Promote the best young CB (would have gone with Aidan Wilson but he's away on loan) from the youth team and tell Cardoso and Alves to clear out their kit. 

If we do nothing else in the summer we need two proper CBs

Just now, Mols94 said:

Docherty was good. He did well considering he had a passenger beside him

Good??? Are you joking? He never got close to anyone and can't pass the balk. I agree he had a passenger beside him though. 

Just now, ianferguson said:

He sold the winner too , Goss is slow but turns tim inside to where Cardoso SHOULD have been but the prick sold himself to the wide instead of staying inside.

Have you ever watched or played football? Why the fuck would Goss turn him inside?? That's the error right there. Pathetic stuff. 

I wouldn't expect any more of him to be honest. Currently 4th choice centre half behind Alves, Bates and Martin and would have been even further down the pecking order if McCrorie was fit. Hopefully still has enough of a reputation in Portugal for us to send him back there.