Cardoso

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Unlikely Bates will make the cup game so our number one priority is get Martin fit and wrap him in cotton wool. Promote the best young CB (would have gone with Aidan Wilson but he's away on loan) from the youth team and tell Cardoso and Alves to clear out their kit. 

If we do nothing else in the summer we need two proper CBs

This.

Big McCrorie is decent at centre half but superb at DM imo. I'd keep at DM.

Gets fucked in about every cunt, has pace and strength.....something we lack a little of in midfield.

Won't have a go at Docherty as it was has first OF game and thought he was decent overall.

Alves and Cardoso are a couple of blouses....  to be fair to Cardoso today was his first game in a while but still a blouse none the less. Big Bates is a solid no nonsense centre half who always gives his all.....was a big loss today.

Still wondering how we lost that.....Morelos 2 sitters apart......second one was :no:

Overall I know we can compete with them now. Haven't done that much if at all over last couple of seasons.

Could have won that. Yes, we lost but they know we are coming for them.....starting by fucking up their treble next month.

Cardoso would have been nowhere near the game today if it wasn't for injuries.

Today should be his last ever game for us, but probably won't be due to injury.

The guy is as bad as I've seen and we've had some stoaters in recent years even Ross Perry wasn't that bad. 

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Just a thought on Bates.

Regardless if we keep him on of not, I hope we help him with his recuperation even beyond the end of his contract if it's a bad one he's picked up.

Good luck to the lad.

You were for selling him and putting Aiden Wilson in his place ffs.

Get another strong CB to play along side Bates and a striker who can put the ball in the net in games that matter and we will win this next year.

Cardoso is a fuckin donkey that should be nowhere near the club..............

Just now, sassaaaa said:

You were for selling him and putting Aiden Wilson in his place ffs.

Get another strong CB to play along side Bates and a striker who can put the ball in the net in games that matter and we will win this next year.

I still don't rate him or want him signed.

That's not the jist of my post which is clearly about helping the lad recuperate even if we don't sign him.

Simple enough.

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

That's not the jist of my post which is clearly about helping the lad recuperate even if we don't sign him.

Simple enough.

Doesn't matter what you think of Bates , he's the best CB we have and we should be giving him a new contract.

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

Doesn't matter what you think of Bates , he's the best CB we have and we should be giving him a new contract.

I'm not getting into this today other than to reiterate we need better than the 4 current CHs and I hope the lad recovers well.

6 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Simple enough.

Bates has never had anything other than a very good game against celtic, my optimism absolutely collapsed when Cardoso came on and I was proven to be right. 

4 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I'm not getting into this today other than to reiterate we need better than the 4 current CHs and I hope the lad recovers well.

Thats cause you know you are talking pish once again, in an ideal world we need better in every position on the park but thats no happening. Bates is the best CB we have and we should be signing another two to help him improve even more .

The two Portuguese should be gone soon hopefully.

4 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Thats cause you know you are talking pish once again, in an ideal world we need better in every position on the park but thats no happening. Bates is the best CB we have and we should be signing another two to help him improve even more .

The two Portuguese should be gone soon hopefully.

That's cause to be honest I can't be arsed getting into arguments on here today.

If that's what you're looking for today then fill your boots with someone else, not in the mood.

19 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Just a thought on Bates.

Regardless if we keep him on of not, I hope we help him with his recuperation even beyond the end of his contract if it's a bad one he's picked up.

Good luck to the lad.

Yep 100%. The lad gives his all and I think can develop into a good player. If we choose not to keep him then get him through his injury as he did injure himself in doing his best for us.

Something that boiled my piss was that him and Alves were hugging one another near the centre circle after the final whistle like they’d done a good job...infuriating! Defending cost us the game!  We need to buy two Centre halves in the Summer who are confident with the ball on the deck AND in the air, and are good positionally...not wishy washy shitebags like Alves and Cardoso ??