Cardoso

20 minutes ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

Something that boiled my piss was that him and Alves were hugging one another near the centre circle after the final whistle like they’d done a good job...infuriating!

Please tell me this isn't true?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, RD.1872 said:

Please tell me this isn't true?

100% true sir! They were hugging one another like 2 babies...couldn’t tell if it was because they thought they’d done a decent job or if they were consoling one another. I’m hoping someone else saw that after the final whistle and can back me up ??

2 minutes ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

100% true sir! They were hugging one another like 2 babies...couldn’t tell if it was because they thought they’d done a decent job or if they were consoling one another. I’m hoping someone else saw that after the final whistle and can back me up ??

Cheers, I left after that Morelos sitter.

If Cardoso thought he done a good job after their 2nd and 3rd goals then he needs fucking shot. Most lightweight 'defender' I've ever seen at Ibrox.

Makes Karl Svensson look like Ivan Drago.

8 minutes ago, RD.1872 said:

Cheers, I left after that Morelos sitter.

If Cardoso thought he done a good job after their 2nd and 3rd goals then he needs fucking shot. Most lightweight 'defender' I've ever seen at Ibrox.

Makes Karl Svensson look like Ivan Drago.

Everyone affiliated with Rangers will have nightmares about that miss. Gonna have a sleepless night thinking about it ? even Tam Forsyth put it in fae 3 yards!

Defensively we were a shambles. No hardmen at the back or in the middle of the park...shitebags who were too nice! Thinking about it we hardly tested their “emergency” goalkeeper today either for that matter. Really bad day at the office ?

2 hours ago, gsa said:

Blame him and choose to ignore Foderinghams part in the goals? 

Or the fact that Docherty, Windass and Goss didn't show up???

I agree whole heartedly about wes.....stay on ure line and he dosent score......cardoso was brutal also for his part

2 hours ago, Bristol loyal said:

Need two new cb’s in the summer, get Bruno and Cardoso to fuck. Disgusted that after taking the lead twice horrific defending has cost us and handed them the title.

Fucking baffling the level alves has played at , fucking woeful 

2 hours ago, gsa said:

Good??? Are you joking? He never got close to anyone and can't pass the balk. I agree he had a passenger beside him though. 

I thot he was the only player to at least muscle Rogic off the ball. Succeeded a few times. That cunt rogic was always going to be the danger. Can’t believe he wasn’t closed down for his goal.

3 hours ago, ianferguson said:

He sold the winner too , Goss is slow but turns tim inside to where Cardoso SHOULD have been but the prick sold himself to the wide instead of staying inside.

Sorry mate but as an ex player myself  the first rul of defending is to show the attacker down the outside  it’s  school boy defending to Show a player inside the winning goal is 100%down to Goss!!! Btw Cardosso is a terrible excuse for a defender and should not play for us again 

10 minutes ago, GeeSS said:

Sorry mate but as an ex player myself  the first rul of defending is to show the attacker down the outside  it’s  school boy defending to Show a player inside the winning goal is 100%down to Goss!!! Btw Cardosso is a terrible excuse for a defender and should not play for us again 

I agree about showing down the outside and did say Goss was too slow but Cardoso shouldn't have run past the situation and gambled wrongly that Eduardo would go wide and left himself stranded.

3 hours ago, gsa said:

Blame him and choose to ignore Foderinghams part in the goals? 

Or the fact that Docherty, Windass and Goss didn't show up???

Just in from the game watched the goals honestly not Wes biggest fan but I’d only blame him for the second goal he’d no chance with the first and third.  But it’s all about opinions.

3 minutes ago, StirlingBear72 said:

I'd take my 93 year old 5"1 grandmother over this clown. Absolutey lightweight and hopeless.

Not the point m8 end off day our whole defence is shite not just his fault from Murty to the whole team all shite 

6 minutes ago, gers31 said:

Honestly can't believe we have a post about cardoso he ain't even a first team pick ad u all still blame him fucken bullshit it's the whole team and Murty to blame 

He's earning thousands a week as a professional footballer and he's fucking shite at his job.  Murty is a youth coach and has to go back to that and Cardoso can fuck off in the summer with the rest of the lightweights that this club employs.  This is Rangers and if you're on the bench you should be good enough to play anytime anywhere and Cardoso isn't.

Just now, CoplandStandBear said:

He's earning thousands a week as a professional footballer and he's fucking shite at his job.  Murty is a youth coach and has to go back to that and Cardoso can fuck off in the summer with the rest of the lightweights that this club employs.  

They can all fuck off in summer morelos too another waste of space 

35 minutes ago, gers31 said:

Not the point m8 end off day our whole defence is shite not just his fault from Murty to the whole team all shite 

I'm not just singling him out, even though it is a thread about Cardoso.

I've stated in another thread the players were all dreadful.